New York Region, Colorado Subregion: Second Round: (1) Ric Flair vs. (16) Sid Vicious

Who Wins This Match

• Ric Flair

• Sid Vicious

Results are only viewable after voting.

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
The following contest is a first round match in the New York Region.

This match takes place in the Pepsi Centre in Denver, Colorado.

275-Denver_Pepsi_Center_2527.jpg

#1 Ric Flair

Ric-Flair.jpg

Vs.

#16 Sid Vicious

sid-vicious1.bmp

This contest is one fall with a 20 minute time limit. The match will take place in a 16 x 16 ring with no ramp leading to it. Any traditional managers for either competitor will be allowed at ringside.

As for voting, vote for who you think would win this match based on the criteria you choose. Some suggestions would be (not limited to): in ring ability, overall skill, their level of influence at the highest point in their career, ability to connect with the crowd, experience in major matches or simply personal preference etc.

The most votes in the voting period wins and in the case of a tie, the most written votes wins. There is one written vote per user, meaning if a poster make ten posts saying Bret should win that will count as a single vote. In the event of a second tie, both men are ELIMINATED, no questions asked. Only winners advance.

Voting is open for four days and all posts must be non-spam.​

Ric Flair is obviously the better of the two, in every aspect, but this isn't a push over. Sid was a beast. I mean as physical as they come.

However, after going to war with Samoa Joe last round, Sid isn't in the best shape. On the other hand, Flair faced The fucking Road Dogg, and hasn't sustained much damage.

This match would go right up to the time limit, probably 18 or 19 minutes. But Flair is the consummate pro, and he's twice as smart as Sid. Ric would sell his ass off the entire time, but wins with a handful of trunks.

Ric...BY GOD...Flair moves on.

This is another walk for Ric Flair. It goes without saying that Flair clearly out classes Sid in every facet of the game. Whether it's accomplishments, in-ring ability, promos, or sex with random women, Sid takes a back seat to nearly anyone and especially Flair.

I really don't even feel like I should have to make a case for Flair here... because this shouldn't even take that much time to think over. So vote Flair and move on with your day.

Not too excited about this one at all. Sure, they're both pretty good and all. Yipee. Flair has contributed to destorying any and all interest I had in TNA though. Quite a shame. However, he is a god and may smite me if I vote agasint him. Decisions, decisions.

I suppose I'll have to go with Sid because he is bigger, cuter, and Ricky would vote for him.

Ric Flair and its not even close. I broke it down to this. Sid lost a lot Flair didn't, and when Flair did lose he always got his revenge. If they wrestled 10 matches flair would win eight of them.

Vote Flair

Lock up your (grand?)mothers and hid the scissors, we have a true barn burner on our hands!

In all seriousness I don't think this match deserves too much exposition or interest. Flair is, was and forever will be the better of the two. Sid had the size and power but never really did much with it save for ruining opportunity after opportunity. Flair, however capitalized on just about every gift given him.

Cripes, I'd rather urinate on a live rail than watch this, but the basic facts are pretty easy to digest. Flair is more successful in every way than Sid, and was able to channel his mentalness enough to keep on top of one company for a sustained period, rather than having to move all the time because he'd stabbed someone. Flair to win this, in what would be anything but a classic.

I don't know, I'd see this as being incredibly close with both men in their primes. Sid had wins and losses against technicians of Flair's level...

Slic Ric edging it due to Vicious being hit and miss against 'face' guys of Flair's ilk - the 'Dirtiest Player In The Game' Flair though has that extra edge to get him past Psycho.

Vicious is just a big dumb powerhouse, albeit it a GOOD big dumb powerhouse, but he would be outsmarted throughout this match by Naitch, one of the cleverest, sneakiest and opportunistic wrestlers of them all.

I am not going to go into Flairs accomplishments and why he is better than Sid, we all know he is. All I am going to say is that Sid would have the momentum for most of this match, beating the crap out of Flair but never being able to put him away. Flair would be biding his time and when the opportunity arose he would pounce, rolling up Vicious with his foot on the ropes

Chalk up another win for the Dirtiest Player In The Game

WOOOOO!

Flair in his prime would make Sid tap to the Figure Four. Sid was no slouch as his early wrestling career would show, but Flair is THE MAN, and his long time wrestling knowledge would trump all over Sid before he knows it.

My Vote: The Nature Boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back