New WWE Title Belt

Thank god.

I have been very tired of this belt. It has been around ever since Cena's very first reign,(or second,) and it has pissed me off that even the stars not named Cena that had held the belt still decided to keep the spinner.

You can't possibly take a world title with a spinner seriously, so hopefully at least now we get a more serious looking belt.

Seems strange to me that they would change the belt while it's around the waist of the guy who introduced it.

i'm glad they're doing it.....the current belt has tarnished what the title actually means...

i'd like a return to a belt styled like the attitude era belt...

EDIT: wait, does that article mean the WWE title or the world heavyweight title....?

I'm glad this is going away too. Even after it stopped spinning, it reeked of 2004. Things that were cool then just aren't as cool now. Trust me, I was way cooler in 2004.

As far as design of the new belt, I was always a sucker for that winged eagle belt that they introduced during Hogan's second title run. It looked like it meant something.

Bring it back. It would be classic.

i'm glad they're doing it.....the current belt has tarnished what the title actually means...

i'd like a return to a belt styled like the attitude era belt...

EDIT: wait, does that article mean the WWE title or the world heavyweight title....?

I think its the WWE title on Raw

This is a ridiculous issue. There's nothing wrong with the current WWE title. Sure it's not my favorite one but, it doesn't look worse than the current ECW title belt. But like Rob, I wouldn't mind seeing that old attitude era design return myself. That was the only WWF/WWE title I truly liked.

I find it amazing you all want the WWE Title changed, when it's the World Heavyweight Title that is desperate for a change. It's the same old look as it had back in the 80s. Think you're cooler now than you were in the 80s? I'd hope so.

I hope the WWE Title stays the way it is and they changed the WHC. For the love of God.

I’m a Belt Mark and I’m glad there’s going to be a new Belt. I don’t care if they change the WWE Title or the World Title, but they both need to be refreshed. I am a little perturbed, because I just ordered the three current World Titles, Commemorative / $100 version (I’m not filthy rich, but b!+c# I’m barely broke). Oh well!! The Champ is here!!

I find it amazing you all want the WWE Title changed, when it's the World Heavyweight Title that is desperate for a change. It's the same old look as it had back in the 80s. Think you're cooler now than you were in the 80s? I'd hope so.

I hope the WWE Title stays the way it is and they changed the WHC. For the love of God.

yeah dude the whc totally needs some fat diamonds or perhaps the lettering changed to txt speak or something - "wrld hvywght chmpshp" - far more down with the kids, right?

You guys know The Sun is the least reliable resource ever right?! This the same paper that claimed Shia LeBouf and Eddie Murphy will be in the next Batman film! While it will be interesting to see what happens about the belt. I can't trust The Sun, especially when it's in their gossip section...

yeah dude the whc totally needs some fat diamonds or perhaps the lettering changed to txt speak or something - "wrld hvywght chmpshp" - far more down with the kids, right?
Who cares about the kids, how about something somewhat interesting and current?

The Big Gold Belt, from which the current WHC is designed, needs to go. I'm tired of a belt that was interesting 20 years ago, but fails to be interesting anymore. WWE should take some cues from TNA on how to design nice belts.

The WWE Title is fine...the WHC needs to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back