• Alberto Del Rio

• Jack Swagger

• Rey Mysterio

• Chris Jericho

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Awesome_Miz

Proud LSN mentee
Who would you guys like for to become the New WWE Champion.
The candidates are:

• Zack Ryder

• John Cena

• Randy Orton

• Cm Punk

• Mark Henry

• The Miz

• R-Truth

• Evan Bourne

• Dolph Ziggler

• Edge

• Alberto Del Rio

• Jack Swagger

• Rey Mysterio

• Chris Jericho

• Other

If you choose Other than say who you like it to be.Also know this my first major decision in my BT! and I am leaving it in your hands guys.

I voted for Miz. However, if you are having to ask, why not just have it vacant and build up to it? It is your BT, give the title to whoever you like. I can see Mr. Ryder already out in front and I expect him to win the vote - I'd prefer to see him built up to main event level and then win the title rather than just having the BT start out with Zack as champion. Good luck.

I know it is, I've read it. Just saying that you don't need us to choose your champion. For two reasons - (a) it's the internet, we'll choose Zack Ryder, and (b) you're having a Battle Royal on your first show to determine it. We'll be able to see who will win your first main event before you've written it. I think the best thing to do is leave it with the current real champion or have an established star win it, i.e. Punk, Cena, Miz, Orton. Then you can build to a new champion if you want.

In my BT, Randy Orton had just beaten Sheamus for the title at Night of Champions when I started by show. I wanted Wade Barrett as champion from the start but he wasn't ready for it. So I built him up to it. He won it on my third PPV - but by then, people believed in it. In my BT as well, after four PPV's, people legitimately believe Kofi Kingston could win the World Championship - because of the build he has had. Zack Ryder winning the title on your BT on the first show is a waste because he needs building to it first. IRL, he's never even had the US Championship (yet) but he will get voted in on here because it's the internet.

I think you should close the poll and go with your own thoughts.

Mind you, everybody is looking forward to your show already! You've created interest!

Make sure you read a few shows on BT and hit a couple of reviews before you write. It really helps you focus on what you need to do, trust me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back