• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New World Heavyweight Champion?

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
Ok, first of all, can you KEEP THESE GUYS ON FUCKING SMACKDOWN. I really hate the fact that we're watching Monday Night Raw, but every week we have Smackdown join in, even though ADR has made the choice he's going to face the WH Champ at WM, who is on Smackdown. But we still have to have Edge, ADR, Vickie & Dolph on Raw. Why?

Anyway, on Raw, Vickie came out to introduce the "New" World Heavyweight Champion, Dolph Ziggler. Obviously, Edge used the Spear on Smackdown last week, which is an illegal move. Vickie stated that had Edge used the Spear, he will be automatically disqualified & Dolph will become the Champ. So, Vickie said there will be a "Ceremony" on Friday Night Smackdown, which will crown Ziggler as the new Champ. Obviously, Vickie has made up her mind that she has disqualified Edge and handed the Title over to her boyfriend, but what will happen on Friday? Will we see a Ceremony take place, with Edge admitting he broke a rule and handing over the Title to Vickie, so she can give it to Dolph and then they celebrate he's Champ? Of course not, this is Smackdown! So, Vickie will have a ceremony with her Boyfriend, Dolph. Edge will come out, hand over the Title, leading to some brawl. Possibly here, we see the return of Teddy Long, who gives the Title back to Edge because he says Vickie's power went to her head.
We'll either see Dolph as Champ or not. But if we do, it won't be for long. I'd give him until Sunday.

What do you think?

I wanna see somebody just pound the shit outta Vickie. Just tackle her and keep punching her in the face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back