• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New TNA Knockout 'Brittany' Debuting This Thursday

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
For those in the know, she was formerly Santana Garrett.

TNA has a semi-kayfabe interview with her up on IW.com here you can read, if you like.

In the mean time, I'll just leave this here for your viewing pleasure:

brittany2.jpg

--

I'd imagine she's coming in as a face, as I believe she was wrestling as one in dark matches and on Xplosion, but I could be wrong.

tthey are bringing her BACK not in for the first time Samantha used to work for TNA as the valet for Orlando Jordan in mid-2010
kinda beautiful still pretty young will be 26 in 2 months, as long as she has skill and personality all should be good with her.

What gives? She was billed as "Shanna" on Xplosion and TNA posted her match with Gail Kim. First it was Extreme Tiger billed as "Ultimate Tiger" then he was "Tigre Uno". These names aren't trademarked, so what's the deal?

But anyway, she's hot and she's a new face. Can't go wrong with that, can we?

What gives? She was billed as "Shanna" on Xplosion and TNA posted her match with Gail Kim. First it was Extreme Tiger billed as "Ultimate Tiger" then he was "Tigre Uno". These names aren't trademarked, so what's the deal?

But anyway, she's hot and she's a new face. Can't go wrong with that, can we?

Shanna is a different woman.

Good to see they're getting new talent. Tired of seeing
Same wrestlers every week same story specially with Gail
Kim vs Madison Rayne. All they need now is
Ivelisse Velez, faby apache, lufisto, cheerleader Melissa,
Beth phoenix, Kelly kelly, reby sky,Christina von earie and blossom twins
Then we have an exciting division. Bring back taeler Hendrix
As well , good to see young ones have a go until a few years
When they're given a push.

Like I've previously stated. Im a fan of rampage, tito,and
King mo. But Dixie should release them. They probably
Are highest paid in tna and still don't know how to wrestle yet.
Wait till they're ready then bringthem in to make immediate
Impact. But for now,release them to free up a lot of money
To bring in the likes of Chris masters, carlito, Shelton benjiman,
Ted dibiase,Chris hero, uhaa nation,Andre Tyson,
Amazing red, rich swann, jimmy Jacobs, etc

I assume she must be one helluva wrestler since she is definitely lacking in the looks department. I understand that fans are tired of the super hot girls who can't wrestle but come on...at least they can improve their ability, I guess she can wear a mask or be abyss' wife

I'm gonna lean to this being a good thing, though I've yet to see the chick wrestle. Definitely eye candy to some, I'm not gonna put down any addition to the KO's. The division needs some heels though. Gail and Tapa (particularly the latter) are irrelevant IMO; perhaps it's time for Ivelisse to come back as heel, or as previously stated Taeler Hendrix.

I assume she must be one helluva wrestler since she is definitely lacking in the looks department. I understand that fans are tired of the super hot girls who can't wrestle but come on...at least they can improve their ability, I guess she can wear a mask or be abyss' wife

Ok I admitt i may be out of touch, I have been married for 11 years... but really lacking in the look department. Wear a mask?

I almost want to question if we're talking about the same person here. She's no stacy keibler I'll give you that, but a mask?

Damn hot if you ask me.

Anything or anybody is better than watching that no talent Velvet Sky in the ring. Chick has been wrestling for 10 years and still sucks whenever she gets in the ring. I'm still PO'd they had a legimate wrestler Alpha Female job to Velvet during the British tour. That was criminal. Alpha is 10000 times the wrestler Velvet is. If she were in WWE she would've been fired years ago. Velvet sucks...no pun intended and that's not a good thing either.

At Nancy Benoit, she lacks in the looks department??!? Did you step on your glasses, or forget to sign up for vision insurance!!??

I was a bit disappointed last night. IDR's picture had me thinking they were gonna give her a Gretchen Wilson type shtick and let her run with it. Instead, she comes out in an identical attire to her opponent's save for a different color and barely squeaks by with a win. Yeah they gave us a small vignette before the match, but I think they could've done a lot better. Seriously dropped the ball on her with that one.

As for her in-ring skill, I don't know and really can't say that I care too much. The Knockouts division is going through a rough patch right now. It's probably going to pick up soon, but for now there's no reason to worry too much. I just wish they'd have went with a better debut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back