New Tag Team

The Pope CTC MEM

Pre-Show Stalwart
I was watching Smackdown this week and i had an idea for a new Tag Team, Hardy and Morrison. i know that morrison is getting a main event push and with Jeff gone i think Matt will most likely be getting a push soon so its unlikely. but they had a few good Tag Team moves and were working really well as a team. What do you think of this idea? Do you think they should team up or should they stay as singles competitors
P.S this is my first post

I think they should team up soley to help fight off heels that like to double team, but not go for the tag titles. It would be nice if they chased the gold if it were to make Jericho/Big Show look more dominant. Other than that, that's all it should be for this duo because IMO, them getting the tag titles would be a push back now.

I highly doubt this team will last. With Jeff gone, they'll likely want to get Matt involved in something higher up on the card than facing the Hart Dynasty. Morrison as well is on that verge. Then again, considering Punk is going to be tied up with 'Taker, I guess that really doesn't leave much for Matt to feud with. I suppose this actually could work, both of them are great in the ring and looked to have solid chemistry during their match on Smackdown last night. I would definitely enjoy seeing this tag team again.

I don't think this will be a permanent thing. It seems like it would be a step back for Morrison, who has clean wins over the current champion. I'm not sure who else there is for these guys to feud with, maybe Ziggler for the IC Title. However, with the loss of singles stars Smackdown has had recently, I don't think they can afford to stick two of the best guys in a tag team.

Well, that match wasn't given much time, so you really couldn't tell 100% how good of a team they were. But, I don't think they will last too long, and quite frankly, I don't think it should. I mean, both of them kinda have a tendency to go from singles stars to singles stars, switching back and forth, but for now, I'd say they should focus more on their singles career.

i dont think thats a good idea. Smackdown needs main eventers in morrison and hardy. if they become a tag team, the only m.eventers left are punk and taker. plus wut purpose would they have? mvp and henry r challenging the tag champs already.

They team up alright, but I agree they shouldn't be an established and named team. An alliance for now, absolutely yes. They do play well off of each other and are able to make a solid team, but do not seem to be the type that would stand the test of time. I think they should remain friendly, possibly coming to each other's aid from time to time, but that's it.

On a side note here, I'm betting that a rivalry is in their future, maybe not near, but these two are likely to have some dynamite matches against each other in future...just sayin'.

i say have them tag for a while so they could go up against jerishow, and then break them apart so jm could fued with hardy so he could bring him along the singles rank

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back