new smackdown writer!

lalakerz

Fusion is back baby!!
The SmackDown lead writer David Lagana has been replaced by Alex Greenfield. David Lagana will be moving to the ECW brand being a writer there. Alex Greenfield is the new SmackDown lead writer.

Source wrestlezone.com whose source was WrestlingObserver.com

Does this mean smackdown will be better from now on? GOD I CAN ONLY F'N HOPE SO! Hopefully Lagana will not screw up ECW, but w/ Heyman i doubt he will. We'll prob. have to wait till June 23 edition of Smackdown to see some of Greenfeild's stuff... hopefully it'll be good!

I think SmackDown will be better. Charlie Haas said when he was there, Dave Lagana was always holding him back because of some personal grudge... I think Lagana is a big reason why SD has been sucking, he's an idiot.

It will provide some fresh storylines to be played out now for Smackdown, whether it is a good thing or bad, has yet to be seen, Alex Greenfield has alot of weight on his shoulders now to try and bring Smackdown back to greatness. I am worried now though with David Lagana going to ECW, does he even belong there? I'm scared for ECW

Finally a new head writer for smackdown!

this will mean more better things for Smackdown and Smackdown can become better. Plus David Lagana sucks so I am happy that Alex Greenfield is replacing him

I dont know... I want to be happy but in the end isnt it still Vince that approves what goes on air... I wonder how any really good story lines Vinc has killed??

true... maybe it's Vince who doesn't want SmackDown to succeed as much. In my opinion, that's pretty stupid as you want to put on the best product possible. Hopefully Alex Greenfield can make the show better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back