New Orton sig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ticked Off Texan

Pre-Show Stalwart
I'm still working on it just thought I'd get everyones opinion on it so far so Rate/Hate

orton25daysnl3.png

The font contracts weird with the background but I do like the background and the sig in general.

6/10, with room for improvement.

I would give it a 6 out of 10, the font needs some work, but the background is just the same as your previous sig, jus a different colour. I would like to see a new background. Maybe with some black outline around the font if you are going to keep the colours

I changed the font and I'm gonna try a new background and see how it turns out, anyone know any good tuts that would look good with it?

hey...i like it! I like it a lot! But try making it the WWE Championship and not the World Championship!

I'm still working on it just thought I'd get everyones opinion on it so far so Rate/Hate

orton25daysnl3.png

that is pretty damn amazing! especially since im hoping that they dont kill that idea of him winning, i like cena, but im sick and tired of him becoming the underdog going into all these pay per views, this is amazing.

not bad but him kisisng the world title i would have put the WWE title in and you stole my saying lol

Lol totally different :p

I like it, but I dont think you should of put 25 days on there, maybe just the date of summerslam cos your not gonna need to change that everyday...

I really like it. 9/10 well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back