New housemate...

Phoenix

WZCW's First Triple Crown Champion
...moving in next week is the manager of my local McDonalds.

I'm not exactly thrilled.

Would you be if you lived with a McDonalds manager?

*Nothing against Riaku in this post*

Well if you enjoy Mickie D's food then this could be a plus Phoenix. I remember when my sister and our cousin (who use to stay with us) worked at Mickie D's they always brought food home with them that they got to keep due to closing hour and it was leftover. And they were just cashiers, so I'd assume the manager would get the same kind of benefits.

Of course if you hate Mickie D's then you are SOL mate. Maybe he will have a personality and be a pretty cool cat. And if it is the money you are worried about, I'm not sure how much they make, but my friend's mom use to manage a Subway and she could afford to rent, so I'm sure it'll be ok.

I love milkshakes, and McDonalds' in the States have really kept up with the times, so I could probably get some healthy stuff too.

Well if you enjoy Mickie D's food then this could be a plus Phoenix. I remember when my sister and our cousin (who use to stay with us) worked at Mickie D's they always brought food home with them that they got to keep due to closing hour and it was leftover. And they were just cashiers, so I'd assume the manager would get the same kind of benefits.

Of course if you hate Mickie D's then you are SOL mate. Maybe he will have a personality and be a pretty cool cat. And if it is the money you are worried about, I'm not sure how much they make, but my friend's mom use to manage a Subway and she could afford to rent, so I'm sure it'll be ok.

This is even more disgusting than Phoenix's irrational hatred of a man just trying to make it by working for the world's most revolting fast food chain.

Well if he pays rent isn't my problem tbh, I like McDonalds, but me and the two girls have a nice social circle going. From the two times I've met him, he's been a bigger buzzkill than Buzz Killington, he seems like type who likes World of Warcraft too much.

Would putting up posters of Burger King, KFC and announcing we're Vegans discourage him?

This is even more disgusting than Phoenix's irrational hatred of a man just trying to make it by working for the world's most revolting fast food chain.

I work for a company that people would call "soul destroying" in my field of interest, have nothing against his line of work.

But I don't decide if he moves in, the landlord does.

Well if he pays rent isn't my problem tbh, I like McDonalds, but me and the two girls have a nice social circle going. From the two times I've met him, he's been a bigger buzzkill than Buzz Killington, he seems like type who likes World of Warcraft too much.

Would putting up posters of Burger King, KFC and announcing we're Vegans discourage him?

If he's a creeper, then just tell the women that he jacks off whenever he can hear them fucking the guys they occasionally bring home. Your problem's solved, and you're welcome.

Wait... WHY does it matter where he works?

As long as he pays rent, who gives a fuck.

I was once described as being, and I quote "a bit world of warcraft", despite never playing it. I also used to work at McDonalds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back