• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New Elimination Chamber Match *Spoiler*

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
Edge vs. Batista was announced on the Canadian show. That's an interesting one because Shawn Michaels vs. Batista was originally on the schedule for Sunday's show.

Presumably something intresting happens this week on Smackdown, nothing intresting enough to make another Edge vs. Batista match seem intresting, but I digress. I'd have much prefered it if Batista, HBK & Edge had been involved in an angle of sorts and ECW had been given a final PPV match. But I suspect this won't be much of a match at all anyway.

I suppose that the undercard for a PPV called Elimination Chamber isn't supposed to matter all that much, but there is zero inspiration behind anything else on that card besides the main events. And Hell, even the main events aren't all that inspired...I can't imagine why anyone who isn't just bored and uninterested in how much their cable bill is would be motivated to buy this PPV.

Glad Edge is back, though...good on him for that.

Poor poor edge. his first PPv back from Injury and he has to work with batista. Just how many people are on smackdown at the moment four? I don't think this match will last long, They don't want to risk Edge injuring himself again before WM. I reckon Edge wins by Disqualification. (batista going crazy or something)

Poor poor edge. his first PPv back from Injury and he has to work with batista. Just how many people are on smackdown at the moment four? I don't think this match will last long, They don't want to risk Edge injuring himself again before WM. I reckon Edge wins by Disqualification. (batista going crazy or something)

I have a feeling if it ends in DQ it will either be Batista going crazy or interference from Cena since they have been trying to build a feud between them.

Perhaps cena get involved and cost batista the match then later in the elimination chamber match just when cena is about to win, dave somehow gets into the chamber and nails him with a batista bomb and cost cena the tital.

That's what I'm thinking. Cena will cost Batista his match and then Batista will screw Cena over and we'll get Batista vs Cena at Wrestle Mania. They may put on a good match like at Summer Slam 2008. I think it was 08.

I definitely think WM is building towards Cena vs. Batista and I don't think (and hope) it won't be for the title. It's got to have something to do with the Hart/MacMahon feud and I think it will be high profile enough (not that I will care to watch it) that they can use the title for another match to make the WM card a little fuller. Unlike Tainted Meat, I definitely think the EC has the potential to be a good ppv, not one that I'd order, but maybe one I'd go to a bar and watch if my friends are willing. And honestly, if EC is a bad PPV than it spells alot of trouble for WM. Does anyone want to watch Sheamus defend his title at Mania? Does anybody think Taker should defend his title, considering it means either the end of his WM streak or a continuation of the fair-weather champion? I think if they have Cena vs. Batista (maybe some incentive match, Cena puts his career on the line for a public MacMahon SS '97 apology), Taker vs. Michaels (I personally expect the recently off-his-rocker (no pun intended) HBK to cost Taker the title at EC), Orton (c) vs. blank (probably HHH and maybe Sheamus too), and Jericho (c) vs. Edge then that's a pretty swell way to start building the WM card. Granted, I personally would only be really excited about Edge vs. Jericho but I understand my role in the minority.

I really dont undestand why Batista is facing Edge.They are not even in a feud or nothing like that.As of right now Batista is starting a feud with Cena,And Edge will feud with Jericho after the EC.

This is a very stupid match,But hey these two stars are real good in the ring,Hopefully they put on a great match on the EC PPV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back