New Concept For Survivor Series

salomon4evr

Dark Match Winner
Ok.... I was at work today, and I thought of a brand new concept for Survivor Series. It's called the "Deadly Alliance Tournament" It works like this. In the weeks leading up to Survivor Series on RAW, ECW, and SMACKDOWN! there will be teams of four set up in tag team elimination style matches. The teams will be put on a bracket so that the winning team will be sent to the next round. Now the final four teams will go to Survivor Series to be in the Deadly Alliance tournament. Why is it called deadly alliance? Imagine yourself as a wwe superstar not knowing who your opponent is but who your partners will be. I'm talking about alliances that would never truly happen on a regular basis in the wwe. For example, the Undertaker teaming up with the Great Kali, CM Punk, and MVP vs. Shawn Michaels, Chris Benoit, Edge, and Mr. Kennedy. Now at the Survivor Series Pay-per-view the final two teams left will battle out to see who are the true winners. What do the winners get, you may ask? they will get the chance to fight for the Undisputed Title in the Elimination Chamber. The final two spots are for the World Champion and the WWE Champion. But to make sure that this will be a fair fight, both champions have to defend their titles twice in the same night...one against the number one contender, and in the Elimination Chamber. The last Superstar left in the Chamber is crowned the new Undisputed Champion.

think about it, you have the elements of King of the Ring, Royal Rumble, and Survivor Series all in one tournament. So um... what do you guys think about this little concept?

I guess the idea sounds pretty innovative but I'm not sure there would be enough time on a PPV for all of this to happen. Seems like this idea would need pretty much every one on the roster to be involved so you couldn't really have any other storylines/matches going on other than this tournament. I guess overall its a nice thought but maybe not realistic.

Interesting concept here. I see a problem with this however, WWE have their Champions of each show, They are not going to create an Undisputed Champion again, unless it is the only way that they can pick up ratings which is highly unlikely in the current climate of the Wrestling Industry. But the initial part of the concept where they go and have random Tag teams go on is good. Id tweak it in the following ways, this is just my opinion on how to make your concept work without resorting to the Elimination Chamber, which is special enough on its own.
-As you said start off with the tag teams on each brand, but have 6 teams each Brand, these being Super teams, but who cares for this tourney. Then have three matches, Split the Teams up and have it again, run this over three to four weeks.
-Go onto the PPV with splitting the Teams up again to split the Tag teams between the brands the winners of these teams are then going onto the 8 man Tag match
-The 8 man Tag match occurs with the losers getting eliminated from the tournament.
-The final round is a fatal 4 way, to decide the winner of the tournament, they then receive a very big and shiny trophy.

This just how I would go about doing how you suggested. Nothing personal about your concept, this is just the more logical way for it to occur in the current WWE format.

Of course, I don't really have time to tweak it to put into proper wwe standards, that's why I posted in here so you guys can help make it better. This is something they haven't done it and I won't be surprised with a few tweaks and specific situations here and there this could make a pretty good pay-per-view. Hell I would watch it, lol

It sounds more intresting than the WWE creative team has come up with for the last 4 years, go for it mail it to VInce and maybe he'll listen i doubt it though. Ive given up on watchin WWE properly now, the best thing to do is download it then you can just sip to the parts you actualy want to watch, which is about 10 mins in the middle of the show usualy...

It sounds more intresting than the WWE creative team has come up with for the last 4 years, go for it mail it to VInce and maybe he'll listen i doubt it though. Ive given up on watchin WWE properly now, the best thing to do is download it then you can just sip to the parts you actualy want to watch, which is about 10 mins in the middle of the show usualy...

Firstly, STFU

Ok secondly this sounds way too complicated for anyone to follow. I see how creative it is, but theres too much going on for the audience to follow. Then it just becomes lame, like WSX. Also, in the lead up to the PPV, you'd take up most of the air time on these team battles, which isnt good. If you slow it down a bit it might just work

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back