New Age Wrestling Revolution

Christian Battlez

Getting Noticed By Management
Timeline

April 6,2009- Sadly the day after the 25th anniversary of Wrestlemania ,Vincent Kennedy McMahon longtime owner of World Wrestling Entertainment passes away in a tragic car accident. Obviously the McMahon family has a decision to make about what to do with the company's wellfare.The show must go on.

April 13,2009- One week after their fathers death the McMahon family has made a decision on what to do with the company. The memory of their father is too much to handle and running the WWE has no longer become a privelege but an emotional burden. The McMahon family has decided to sell the majority stock of World Wrestling Entertainment. To whom they are unsure.

May 13,2009- The majority stock is purchased by a young entrepreneur in Valdosta GA. by the name of Joshua Cunningham. Josh is a huge wrestling fan and strives to find the perfect cast to help run his new company.

December 31,2009- The transfer is complete.Mr. Cunningham has given the company a new name in celebration of the fresh start. New Age Wrestling Revolution. He has hired a brilliant name in the wrestling buisiness who once said if the opportunity arised he'd get back into the buisiness. His name was Eric Bischoff! They also brought in a good friend of Bischoffs and a well known talent in the wrestling industry, Hulk Hogan! Obviously there was optimism the NAWR would bounce back from the low ratings the WWE had been receiving during the buyout but none the less superstars such as Triple H,the Undertaker,Shawn Micheals,John Cena,and more were unhappy with the new changes that were taking place and it hurt too bad to wrestle for this new powerhouse company most of them felt they needed time off,others wanted to plain retire. A list of the company's roster would soon be put up on their new website. The first show ironically would start the new year.

Breaking News

A plethera of TNA talent is intrigued by the appeal of the NAWR and since TNA pays their talent on a per appearance basis than theyre all fair game. The following TNA superstars have shown interest in jumping ship and could be signed as early as the first show of the new year! Which happens to be in the hometown of new owner Joshua Cunningham, Valdosta GA.

TNA Superstars interested in jumping ship

Kurt Angle
Booker T
AJ Styles
Beer Money Inc.
MCMG
LAX
Team 3D
Samoa Joe
Abyss
Rhino
Beautiful People
Kevin Nash

New Beginnings

Raw January 1,2010 Valdosta GA.

Ladies and Gentleman please welcome the owner of New Age Wrestling Revolution, Joshua Cunningham!

Cunningham makes his way down the ramp to a mixed reaction of boos and cheers. Because while they have no reason to dislike this man and this new direction the promotion has taken they feel as though he's trying to erase the memory of Mr.McMahon he makes this next announcement to silence his critics.

Cunningham: Now I know what you people think of me but you haven't given me a chance. Tonight is a night for new beginnings. My first order of buisiness is to thank a pioneer who had a hand in making professional wrestling what it is today. That man is Vincent Kennedy McMahon. But let's face it, there is only one man who truly revolutionized this industry. That man is in the building tonight and here he is...HULK HOGAN!

The familiar music of Real American blasts throughout the arena. The crowd can't help but cheer the man they idolized their entire lives, and while they hate to admit it they are very glad with this new aqusition.

Hogan: Now let me tell all you Hulkamaniacs in Valdosta GA. something.Now me and Vinny Mac we may have had our differences brother don't get me wrong. But Vince McMahon was a good friend of the Hulksters and he will miss him. Rest in Peace Vince. But Cunningham here is right brother. I am the man who revolutionized this industry. McMahon tried to take the credit but it was me. I was the one driving the car. He was sitting shotgun. I was selling out arenas. While he was counting his millions brother. I was breaking merchandising records while Vince was taking 80% of the profit. Oh and I was the man who was responsible for the success of Wrestlemania.Not Vince McMahon.

The crowd doesn't know how to feel about this new development. They love the Hulkster but they can't take these things he's saying about McMahon.Why would Hogan speak ill of a dead man who gave so much to the industry? Did he really feel this way? Was he right?

Cunningham: Tonight I am stripping all NAWR superstars of their championships and we will hold matches for the vacant titles. Everyone starts off with a clean slate. Also Raw is no longer Raw its now War and Smackdown and ECW don't exist. There will be one set of Tag titles,one women's title,the us title is retired,and the cruiserweight and hardcore titles will be brought back.Also there will be one true Heavyweight champion.

Cunningham and Hogan walk to the back while the crowd is in complete utter silence. Not because they're not interested in the product but because they're stunned by these new developments. Here we came off the heels of arguably the greatest Wrestlemania of all time, Wrestlemania 25 and then the death of the boss and 9 months later were on the road to Wrestlemania again and this time under a new regime.

Edge vs Jeff Hardy
Edge starts off the match with a low dropkick to Jeff's knee. He then continuously works over the knee stomping on it repeatedly. He is clearly frustrated about being stripped of the World Heavyweight Championship. He leaves the ring and grabs a steel chair and repeatedly hits Jeff's knee with the chair. As a result being disqualified. Lillian announces that Jeff has won the match by DQ and Edge hits her in the face too.He walks to the back grasping his hair as we head to commercial break.Winner by DQ Jeff Hardy

Edge storms into Mr. Cunninghams office after the break and demands to know why he was stripped of the title. He says that if he were half as brilliant as Mcmahon he would realize that a star of Edge's calibur was meant to be the champion not opening the show like some curtain jerker.Cunningham makes sure Edge knows that he's not McMahon he's different and if Edge doesn't like it he heard TNA is starving for talent since Cunningham raided their roster. All Vince was able to do in that department was lose talent to them. But thankfully he got the talent back. Covering up for Vince's mistake. He then askes Edge to leave his office. Edge storms out clearly pissed off.

John Morrison & The Miz vs Cryme Time
Miz and JTG start off the match miz works over the head and neck of JTG and makes frequent tags to Morrison isolating their opponent. Miz attempted his turnbuckle clothesline but JTG moved out of the way then rolled to his corner and tagged in big Shad Gaspard. Who began to clean house. He knocked Miz down with a bigtime clothesline then knocked Morrison off the ring apron he hit Miz with a Samoan Drop and covered him but Morrison broke it up at the last second. Shad threw Morrison back over the ropes and while he had his back turned Miz rolled big shad up and put his feet on the ropes for leverage to egt the 123.Winners by pinfall John Morrison & The Miz

A Fatal 4 Way was announced next for the NAWR world championship.

Randy Orton vs Hulk Hogan vs Chris Jericho vs ???
The 3 men who came down the ramp for the match started it but noone can figure out where the fourth competitor is. Orton and Jericho double team Hogan for most of the match. Jericho locks Hogan in the Walls of Jericho and Orton slaps Hogan while he's locked in the hold. Just as Jericho thinks Hogan is about to tap he powers out of the move and gets to his feet. Jericho throws a couple rights but on the third attempt Hogan blocks it points at him and lets out the famous YOU! He fires a couple of his own and knocks down Jericho. Jericho tries to hold onto the ropes but Hogan clotheslines him over. Orton is coiled like a vipor ready to strike and Hogan's back is turned when he turns around Randy goes for the RKO but Hogan blocks it sending Randy into the ropes. When he comes off Hogan delivers the famous big boot.He signals that the end is near as he cups his hand to his ear once again. The crowd is wild with anticipation. Hogan bounces off the ropes and connects with the big Leg Drop. Right when he's abput to cover Orton a familiar theme song plays. You think you know me... It's Edge! Hogan looks down the ramp for him but he never comes down. Obviously its only fair if the former champion is in the match for the vacant title but noone can find Edge. Thats when Edge crawls out from under the ring with two steel chairs in hand. He must have snuck underneath during the commercial break and noone suspected a thing. Hogan has no idea who is behind him as he turns around and gets blasted in the face with a steel chair. Edge sets him up for a one man conchairto. When Jericho climbs up onto the ring apron and Edge blasts him with a chair shot too. He delivers the conchairto then sits in the corner waiting to strike his prey. The abck of Hogan's head is gashed open pretty badly.He slowly starts to egt up probably ahving no idea whats going on or where he's at. He turns around and is victimized by the ultimate opportunist's cunning spear just like so amny others before him. Edge goes for the cover and gets the 1...2...3. Winner and New NAWR Champion Edge!

Obviously the Rated R superstar couldn't have been disqualified in a Fatal 4 Way Match but will there be reprecussions for his actions. Tune into War next week to find out.

War January 8,2010

You think you know me...The familiar theme of Metalingus by Alterbridge plays throughout the arena as the new NAWR Champion Edge walks down the ramp.The Champion enters the ring and grabs a microphone.

Edge-All you people thought your hero Hulk Hogan was gonna become the champion again last week and I outsmarted all of you. Why? because I'm the greatest wrestler of all time. I'm better than Hulk Hogan in every facet of the game.I've won 9 World Championships in 4 years.Hogan won 12 but it took him his whole career. So at this pace I will swoop past Hogan,HHH, and Flair and be the greatest of all time.

Hogan comes out to confront Edge-Let me tell you something brother...you may have bested the Hulkster last week but you are nowhere near the superstar I am. You will answer for the crimes you've commited against me and all my hulkamaniacs brother...

Cunningham comes out to confront both men as Hogan utters those words

Cunningham-Now listen up both of you. Edge what you did last week was wrong. I am not gonna stand for that kind of underhanded play in this company. McMahon may have put up with it but I won't.So at the Royal Rumble Hogan you will get your revenge against Edge for the NAWR championship.Now clear the ring so the next contest can begin.

Tag Team Turmoil Match for the NAWR Tag Team ChampionshipMiz & Morrison vs Cryme Time vs Hawkins & Ryder vs Priceless vs Mysterio & Bourne-The match begins with Miz & Morrison vs Cryme Time a rematch of last weeks contest. A back and forth contest between the two. Miz lined up for the Reality Check while Morrison and Shad brawled on the outside he hit the knee but when he went for the neckbreaker JTG rolled him up and pinned him.Miz & Morrison eliminated.
Next Priceless comes down to the ring.DiBiase and Rhodes beat down on JTG while Shad is out on the floor on the outside still due to a stiff kick from a frustrated Morrison after losing their opportunity at the belts.Rhodes lifts up JTG and hits him with the Crossroads and pins him. Shad tries to break it up but comes to a little bit late.Cryme Time eliminated.Out come Hawkins & Ryder a great bout begins with Hawkins & Ryder seemingly in control for the most part of the match. But Orton comes down to the ring and distracts Hawkins while Dibiase knocks out Ryder with the Million Dollar Dream and eliminates the duo.Hawkins & Ryder eliminated.Mysterio & Bourne come down last they clearly have the advantage Rey sets Rhodes up for the 619 but Randy pulls Rhodes off the ropes.Bourne knocks Dibiase down and goes for the SSP but Orton pushes him off the top rope.Then Cody hits the DDT and pins Bourne.Winners and new tag team ...Get up get up get up drop the bombshell...The dudleyz make their return.The contest begins and priceless clearly is worn down Orton tries to interfere again when Spike Dudley comes down and takes out Orton with a Dudley Dog. The dudleyz hit the 3-D on Rhodes and get the pin.New Tag Team Champions Bubba Ray and D-Von the Dudley Boyz!

Rd.1 Match of the Intercontinental Championship Tournament

CM Punk vs William Regal-The match begins with alot of stiff knee shots to the head Punk gets the upperhand at first and attempts the GTS but Regal counters.Regal hits a couple of different suplexes.Then he locks in the Regal Stretch. Punk reaches the ropes.Regal pulls him back up and kicks him in the back of the head.He then hits a springboard clothesline and hits the GTS for the win.Winner by pinfall CM Punk.

Kofi Kingston vs Mike Knox-They lock up in the middle of the ring and Knox overpowers Kofi early. He dominates for a large part of the match but when Knox attempts a powerbomb from the top rope Kofi counters into a headscissor takedown. He then hits a couple of dropkicks and his signature leg drop. He sets him up for Trouble in Paradise but Knox counters and Kofi counters and hits the kick for the win.Winner by pinfall Kofi Kingston.

Our Main Event is next

Edge vs Jeff Hardy-This match never really got underway last week so here comes this non title rematch.Edge controlled the match early but Jeff kept fightig back.Edge worked over Jeff's injured knee and kept going for the win early on in the match.Jeff knocked him down and went up top for the swanton. He hesitated bc of the knee and Edge knocked him down when Jeff got up Edge hit him with the spear.Winner by pinfall Edge.

Hogan walked down the ramp and stared at edge to end the show.

War January 15,2010

I hear voices in my head they talk to me they understand...

Randy Orton vs Jeff Hardy
The match starts off with both men locking up. Orton applies a side headlock. Jeff pushes him into the ropes and when Orton rebounds Jeff delivers a dropkick sending Orton flying over the top. Jeff then slingshots over the ropes onto Orton. The ref counts to seven before both men get back in the ring. Orton starts to stomp on Hardy as clearly the dive took more out of Hardy than Orton. Orton hits a knee drop and goes for the cover. But he only gets two. He applies a rear naked choke applying pressure to Hardy's neck. Jeff starts to elbow out and hits a facebuster on Orton. He's starting to build momentum now as he connects with the Whisper in the Wind. He goes for the cover and gets two. He stalks Orton as he gets to his feet and goes for the Twist of Fate but Orton counters into an RKO.Winner by pinfall Randy Orton.

Rd.1 Match of Intercontinental Championship Tournament

Rey Mysterio vs The Miz w/John Morrison
The match gets underway as Morrison distracts Rey long enough for Miz to get the advantage. He pounds away on Mysterio hitting him with knees and stomping on him. Rey starts to punch his way out of it and uses a headscissor takedown to drop Miz onto the ropes and set up for the 619 but Morrison pulls Miz off the ropes. While Morrison checks on Miz Mysterio dives onto both men on the outside. All three men are down as we go to commercial break. As we come back from break Miz once again has control in the ring with a bodyscissor on Mysterio. Miz pounds away on Rey's chest while hes got him grapevined. Rey gets to the ropes. Miz starts to get off and Mysterio kicks at him to get him away. He then hits a couple hurrancanranas and goes for his siganture bulldog. As he goes for the pin Morrison gets on the apron and distracts the official which prompts Rey's tag partner Evan Bourne to come down and pull him down as they brawl all the way up th ramp. Back in the ring Miz has his back turned to Rey looking at whats going on with Morrison and Bourne and he gets dropkicked into the ropes by Mysterio. He hits the 619 and the springboard body splash for the win.Winner by pinfall Rey Mysterio.

Backstage: Bourne asks Rey to accompany him at ringside for his match with Morrison later that night.

NAWR Tag Team Championship Match
Dudley Boyz w/Spike Dudley vs ???

The Dudleys come out and issue an open challenge to any tag team in the back for a World Tag Team title match. When a new music plays...
Sorry about your dam luck...It's Beer Money Inc. They were rumored to be part of the superstars stolen away from TNA and here they are. The match starts and Bubba and Roode trade punches. Bubba gets the upperhand and tags in D-Von they hit a double suplex and D-Von goes for the first cover of the match. But he only gets two. Roode delivers a nice uppercut to D-Von and tags in Storm who starts pounding away on D-Von he hits a snap suplex and then reaches for his beer. Right when he's about to take a swig Spike takes it away and takes a drink and spits it in Roode's face. While Storm is trying to figure out whats going on he turns right around into a 3-D.Winners by pinfall the Dudley Boyz.

John Morrison w/The Miz vs Evan Bourne w/ Rey Mysterio
The match never got underway as Bourne was laid out in the back. Mysterio checks on him and Miz and Morrison are laughing in the ring.Winner by forfeit John Morrison.

Main Event

Hulk Hogan & CM Punk vs Edge & ???

CM Punk makes his way down to the ring first,followed by Hogan,then the World Champion Edge. We all wait as were wondering who Edge's partner is when all of a sudden Kurt Angle's music plays.So Angle & Edge are taking on Punk & Hogan.The match starts off with Angle & Punk. Both men are wrestling on the mat with Angle getting the obvious upperhand. Him and Edge tag in and out frequently when Hogan finally gets in the match Edge runs back to Angle and tags him in. Angle and Hogan brawl and Hogan hits his famous Big Boot when Edge hits with a chair the bell rings signaling the Disqualification. But Hogan wasn't phased by the chair shot. He kicks it into Edge's face and hits Edge and Angle simultaneously with a Leg Drop.As Hogan and Punk celebrate to end the show.

War January 22,2010

Semi-Finals of the Intercontinental Championship Tournament

CM Punk vs Kofi Kingston
Friends become enemies in this featured contest.They lock up and trade kicks as they try to gain control of the matchup. Punk hits a stiff kick to the back of Kofi's head and then a running knee lift. He goes for the cover but gets two. He kicks Kofi in the midsection as he starts to get back up and then goes out onto the ring apron signaling for his signature springboard clothesline. As he comes off the ropes however Kofi moves out of the way and Punk hits the mat hard.Kofi rolls Punk up in a cradle and gets two. He hits a dropkick and a step up enzuiguiri. He then goes up top and hits a crossbody block. He picks up another nearfall. Punk gets up and kicks Kofi right in the mouth. Kofi backs up into the turnbuckle and Punk hits his running knee strike/bulldog combination. Punk picks up another nearfall. He siganls for the GTS and gets Kofi up onto his shoulders and Kofi slides off his back and hits a suplex. He then hits his "boom boom" legdrop. He signals that theres gonna be some Trouble in Paradise but he misses the kick and Punk lifts him up into the GTS for the win.Winner by pinfall CM Punk.

John Morrison vs Rey Mysterio
Both Bourne and Miz were banned from ringside.The bell rings and Mysterio comes after Morrison throwing wild punches. He obviously feels like Morrison was the one who attacked Bourne and he doesn't like it. He kicks Morrison into the ropes and signals for the 619 when Kane appears on the titantron.

Kane: Oh Rey Mysterio...It wasn't Morrison or Miz who attacked your buddy Evan Bourne last week...it was me. I like to hurt people Rey and I want to hurt you...Mwahahahahaha.
The match is still going on and Rey is distracted Morrison rolls Rey up while he has his back turned and gets the win to advance to the finals and challenge CM Punk for the vacant IC belt at the Royal Rumble.Winner by pinfall John Morrison.

The Double Main Event tonight features both the World Champion Edge and his No.1 Contendor Hulk Hogan both in seperate contests as its pick your poison one week before the Rumble.

Hulk Hogan vs Kurt Angle
The match between the Icon and The Olympic Champion is underway. Angle takes Hogan down to the mat and tries to wrestle the Immortal One but Hogan is too powerful. He starts to fight off Angle with rights and lefts he sends Angle flying over the top rope and he follows him out to the floor. When Hogan gets out there Angle delivers a kick to the midsection.He then tosses Hogan into the steel steps. Hogan starts to hold his back in pain. Kurt throws Hogan back into the ring and Edge comes out with two chairs. Edge repeatedly slams the chair into Hogan's injured back as the bell rings for the disqualification. Angle slides one chair under Hogan's ribs while Edge hoists the other one into the air and delivers a devastating conchairto.As both men leave up the ramp.Winner by Disqualification Hulk Hogan.

Edge vs John Cena
Edge waits at the top of the ramp waiting on who his opponent is going to be and its his biggest rival John Cena. The crowd erupts as the former WWE Champion comes down the ramp. They start the match and Cena is begging for revenge. He punches away at Edge sending him right over the top rope and repeatedly dropping his knee onto the steel steps until the ref counts to 9. Cena slides Edge into the ring and follows suit. Edge delivers a thumb to the eye and tries to spear Cena but can barely walk. Cena lifts Edge up for the F-U and connects. He then applies the STFU and chokes Edge out.No Contest.

Cena celebrates in the ring as we close the show. The Royal Rumble is this Sunday take care everyone!

Royal Rumble January 29,2010 Orlando Fl.

Intercontinental Championship Tournament Finals

CM Punk vs John Morrison
The match kicks off and here we go. They lock up in the middle of the ring and go for the test of strength aka the Grecco Roman Knuckle Lock. Punk gets the advantage and then kicks Morrison in the back of the head while he ahs his hands tied up. He then spins his arm behind his back and wresnches on it. Morrison drops to his knees and does a firemans carry.Punk stays in the sitting position and Morrison kicks him in the midsection. Morrison drags Punk near the ropes on the left side of the ring and goes out onto the ring apron. Punk gets up and starts to deliver open handed shots to Morrison then he hits a spin kick and knocks Morrison off the apron. He goes for his Springboard Clothesline but Morrison has it scouted and moves sending punk onto the outside onto his stomach. Morrison rolls him into the ring and covers him for two. He then lifts Punk up for the Monnlight Drive but Punk counters and goes for the GTS. As Morrison slides off Punks shoulders he lands on his feet and Superkicks Punk. He then covers him for again a two count. Morrison goes for the Corkscrew Moonsault. But misses. Punk turns him around into the GTS for the win. Winner by pinfall and New Intercontinental Champion CM Punk.

NAWR Tag Team Championship
Dudley Boyz(c) vs Priceless

Bubba Ray starts things off with Cody Rhodes. For the early part of the matchup Bubba Ray and D-Von just physically overpower the young second generation stars. But after awhile the tide turns. Punk kicks D-Von in the midsection and hits a DDT. Both men are down and desperate for the tag. They both get the tag and DiBiase knocks Ray down and then D-Von off the apron. He goes for Dream Street but Bubba Counters into a Bubba Bomb. Ray then knocks Rhodes off the apron and tags in D-Von. They set DiBiase up for the 3-D. They connect and get the win.Winners by pinfall and still the Tag Team Champions the Dudley Boyz.

Royal Rumble Match-(I'm gonna start from number 30 and tell whos left in the ring I'll list the eliminations and stuff that have happened so far as well.)

1.) John Cena
2.) Kurt Angle
3.) Goldust(elim. by Beer Money)
4.) James Storm(elim. by Booker T)
5.) Robert Roode(elim. by Booker T)
6.) Jeff Hardy(elim. by Randy Orton)
7.) Booker T
8.) Randy Orton(elim. by Matt Hardy)
9.) AJ Styles
10.) Chavo Guerrero(elim. by Rey Mysterio)
11.) Rey Mysterio(elim. by Kane)
12.) Kane
13.) Kofi Kingston(elim. by Mike Knox)
14.) Mike Knox(elim. by Kofi Kingston)
15.) Chris Jericho
16.) Matt Hardy(elim. by Jack Swagger)
17.) Evan Bourne(elim. by Kane)
18.) The Miz(elim. by Rey Mysterio)
19.) Jack Swagger(elim. by Samoa Joe)
20.) TJ Wilson(elim. by Samoa Joe)
21.) Teddy Hart Jr.(elim. by Samoa Joe)
22.) The Brian Kendrick(elim. by Colt Cabana)
23.) Samoa Joe
24.) Colt Cabana(elim. by TJ Wilson)
25.) Santino Marella(elim. by Abyss)
26.) Abyss
27.) Carlito(elim. by Abyss)
28.) Mr.Kennedy
29.) MVP
30.) ???

Currently there are ten men in the ring Cena,Angle,Booker,Styles,Jericho,Kane,Abyss,Joe,Kennedy,MVP. Here comes Number 30.

Ain't No Stoppin me now....It's the Gold Standard Shelton Benjamin!

Cena and Angle came in at 1 & 2. They are exhausted. Kane and Abyss stare each other down theyre choking each other against the ropes theyre both lifing one another up when Jericho sneaks behind them both and eliminates them.

Kane eliminated
Abyss eliminated​

Booker T is battling with Jericho now and Book goes for the AX Kick but Jericho backdrops him over the top and out to the floor.

Booker T eliminated​

Kennedy throws Jericho over while he's gloating about throwing out Booker T.

Jericho eliminated​

It's down to Joe,AJ,Kennedy,MVP,Cena,Shelton and Angle.Joe runs at Angle channeling their history and Angle pulls down the ropes eliminating him.

Samoa Joe eliminated​

AJ attempts the Pele Kick on Angle but he moves out of the way and AJ grasps his ankle. Kurt grabs him and tosses him over.

AJ Styles eliminated​

MVP agree to a partnership but when Kennedy turns his bacShelton and MVP throw him out.

Mr.Kennedy eliminated​

The final four are Cena,Angle,MVP and Shelton.Kurt and Cena start brawling again and Cena punches angle a couple of times. ANgle starts to fall back against the ropes. Cena runs at Angle to Clothesline him over but Angle backdrops Cena over instead.

John Cena eliminated​

Angle is extremely happy hes rid of Cena while he celebrates the newly found Team of MVP and Shelton run at Angle. He ducks their attack. and german suplexes MVP. He picks up Shelton and hits him with a Belly to Back suplex. He pulls down the straps and applies the Ankle Lock on MVP.MVP counters and sends Angle over the top but he lands on the apron. MVP runs at Angle with the Drive by kick but Angle moves and MVP gets hung up on the ropes. ANgle and MVP trade punches on the apron. MVP swings one time too many and Angle ducks and MVP loses his balance and falls onto the floor.

MVP eliminated​

Angle gets back into the ring and is greeted by a spin kick by Benjamin. Benjamin signals he's about to hit paydirt but when he jumps up Kurt catches him and tosses him out.

Shelton Benjamin eliminated.​

Winner of the 2010 Royal Rumble is Kurt Angle!

NAWR World Heavyweight Championship
Edge(c) vs Hulk Hogan

The two start the match and Hogan asks Edge for a test of strength. He gets it and instantly gets the advantage.Edge starts to squirm and pulls away and rolls under the bottom rope and grabs his championship and starts to head up the ramp. Hogan follows him and turns him around and starts laying into Edge. He throws him back into the ring and starts to cup his ear to a loud response from the crowd. He pulls Edge to his feet and Edge rakes the eyes and then clips the knee. He starts to stomp away at Hogan.He goes for a chair from underneath the ring and brings it back in. He swings it at Hogan and he catches it and throws it out of the ring. He points at Edge and lets out a you!!! He fires the punches and sends Edge into the ropes he hits the big boot.He comes off the ropes for the leg drop but Edge rolls under the ropes and starts to leave again. This time it was a trick however for when Hogan left the ring Edge kicked him in his injured ribs and sent him into the steps. He then hit the spear onto Hogan's injured ribs against the steps. Edge rolled Hogan into the ring and nonchalantly covered him.Thus Hogan kicked out. Edge got in the corner and went for another spear attempt but when he ran at Hogan he got blasted in the face with another Big Boot. Hogan comes off and hits the Leg Drop.He covers him 1..2..kickout!!! Hogan can't believe it he comes off the ropes for another Leg Drop but when he comes forth Edge gets up and hits the Spear. Winner by pinfall and still World Heavyweight Champion Edge!!!
Thanks for ordering the Royal Rumble everyone. Tune into War tomorrow as the Road to Wrestlemania continues.

War January 30,2010 Tampa Fl.

Ladies and Gentleman please welcome the Owner of New Age Wrestling Revolution Mr.Joshua Cunningham!

Cunningham-Thank you all for coming out here tonight. I have some issues I need to address. First of all last night Kurt Angle won the 2010 Royal Rumble which means he is guaranteed a shot at the NAWR World Heavyweight Championship at Wrestlemania!

The crowd cheers wildly for this because Angle worked his tail off to win the Rumble from the #2 spot.

Nextly I would like to announce that we have a new Intercontinental Champion in CM Punk! Also Edge did indeed retain the NAWR Heavyweight title against the Immortal Hulk Hogan last night.Tonights main event will feature the Royal Rumble winner Kurt Angle and the NAWR Champion Edge on opposite sides in a six man tag team match. But thats tonight. The Main Event for No Way Out is the Elimination Chamber.Where 5 NAWR superstars will challenge Edge for the title inside the domonic structure.Kurt Angle will not be one of these men as he is being saved for Wrestlemania.But I will name Hulk Hogan into the match.As for the other four spots.There will be two qualifiers this week and next week to determine the other entries.One last announcement. I have in this bag a championship...The retired Hardcore Championship which anyone can win at anytime under 24/7 rules. The first champion will be crowned tonight in a 6 man hardcore match winner becomes champion.Thank You.

Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match

Mr.Kennedy vs MVP
The match starts off with Kennedy going right after MVP. MVP fooled him last night at the Royal Rumble that won't happen tonight. Kennedy gets the upperhand and focuses on the lower back of MVP. He picks him up and slams him onto the mat. He goes for a cover but gets a two count. He then sits MVP up and drives his knee into his lower back while applying pressure on MVP's neck. It seems to be working at first but MVP starts to fight him off.He hits a big boot and then attempts the playmaker but Kennedy counters into the electric chair.Kennedy goes up to for the Kenton Bomb but MVP hits the Player's Boot. He then signals for the Drive by kick but Kennedy rolls out of the way and Kennedy rolls him up for the win.Winner by pinfall Mr.Kennedy.

CM Punk & Kofi Kingston vs John Morrison & The Miz
The match starts with the two men who battled for the IC title last night at the RR Punk and Morrison. Punk started to fire off some judo kicks until Morrison backed up into his own corner and tagged in the Miz. Miz started to work over Punks knee with a couple of different holds. Followed by a neckbreaker. Punk was able to hit a DDT and tag in Kofi who cleaned house. He knocked Morrison off the apron with a dropkick and then slammed Miz in the middle of the ring he hit the boom boom legdrop but couldnt get a three count. Miz hits a jawbreaker on Kofi who tags in Punk. Punk hits a couple kicks to Miz and goes for the GTS. Morrison blind tags himself in and Punk hits the GTS on Miz. Morrison spins Punk around and hits the Moonlight Drive for the win.Winners by pinfall Miz and Morrison.

Randy Orton vs Matt Hardy
The match is underway. Orton starts to punch at Matt's head. The ref tells him to stop. But Orton continues to throw those straight right hands. The ref pulls him away and then while Matt tries to regain his composure orton runs at him and punts him in the ribs. The ref asks Matt if he still thinks he can compete. He says yes and the match continues. Matt gets to his feet and Orton irish whips him hard into the turnbuckle. As Matt struggles to get up Orton stalks his prey. He uncoils as Matt gets to his feet and delivers a devastating RKO.Winner by pinfall Randy Orton.

6 Man Elimination Match for the Hardcore Championship
Jeff Hardy vs Rey Mysterio vs Evan Bourne vs Kane vs JTG vs Shad

Hardy,Mysterio,Kane,and Bourne are all in the ring waiting for the final two competitors. Cryme Time's music plays and Shad comes out onto the ramp.JTG comes through the crowd and grabs the title and runs abck through the crowd. They stole the championship...literally.No Contest

Edge & Beer Money Inc. vs Kurt Angle & Dudleyz
Edge starts the match off with D-Von. These two go way back to the TLC days.Edge has control early his team isolates D-Von in the corner with quick tags. He finally hits a suplex and tags in Ray to clean house.Ray hits a Bubba Bomb on the legal man at the time James Storm and signals for the 3-D. Roode pulls Storm down and Edge spears Ray. Bubba gets to the ropes and tags in Kurt Angle. Who cleans house. Edge starts to make his way up the ramp. The Dudleys 3-D Robert Roode. Then Kurt Angle hits the legal James Storm with the Angle Slam for the win.Winners by pinfall Kurt Angle & Dudleyz.

Thanks for watching tune in next week to see the final two EC qualifiers thnx.

I like how this is going so far. I liked how you brought back the Hardcore title, the Edge-Hogan rivalry, how you changed the show from RAW to War & just the way everything has been booked so far. Keep up the good work.

War February 7,2010

Ladies and Gentleman please Welcome the Owner of NAWR Mr.Joshua Cunningham!

Cunnigham makes his way out to the ring to a medium amount of cheers. Since he is the owner but people still miss Mr.McMahon.

Cunningham: Boy have I got a show for all of you tonight. First off let me announce the Main Event a Fatal Four Way Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match. Featuring Jeff Hardy,Robert Roode, Rey Mysterio, and John Morrison.As for the other Elimination Chamber Qualifying match its going to be Intercontinental Champion CM Punk getting a chance to add more gold to his collection by facing a man who is no stranger to championship gold himself one half of Beer Money Inc. James Storm. Also were going to have a faceoff later tonight between former allies now enemies Kurt Angle and Edge and the man who Edge defeated at the Royal Rumble Hulk Hogan! Tempers will be sure to be flaring tonight so let's get the show started with our first match featuring the NAWR Tag Team Champions The Dudley Boyz!!!

[youtube]VlygiIBsmeU[/youtube]

Their opponents for tonight are about to be determined right now!

[youtube]MkxqYodc1GA[/youtube]​

OMG its the Phenomenal AJ Styles and the Fallen Angel Christopher Daniels. These guys were a very talented tag team in TNA and they're back together.This should be an awesome matchup.

Dudley Boyz vs Styles & Daniels (non-title)
The match starts off with Daniels saying something to Bubba from the ring apron. Bubba goes over to see what Daniels is mouthing about and AJ splashes him in the corner to start the matchup. Bubba is a little winded but its gonna take more than a splash in the corner to bring the 300 lb. man down. AJ starts to kick at Bubba's hamstrings trying to tighten them up. But Bubba over powers AJ and knees him in the guy followed up by an elbow to the back of the neck as he tags in D-Von. D-Von works over the smaller man with a snapmare takedown followed up by a knee to the small of the back of Styles. He grinds his knee into Styles lower back while he sits in the hold. AJ is writhing in pain wanting to tag Daniels into the match in the worst way. The crowd starts to cheer on the Phenomenal one as he struggles to finally get to his feet and break the hold. He delivers a couple of forearm shots to the face of D-Von then a jawbreaker and he rolls over to his corner and tags in the Fallen Angel. Daniels comes in and immediately makes an impact delivering a couple of open handed palm thrusts to D-Von followed by an enzuiguiri to knock Bubba off the apron. He picks D-Von up and hits the Angels Wings. Then he tags in Styles and they hit the BME/Frog Splash combination and pick up the three count. Winners by pinfall Styles & Daniels.

Were in the back with Priceless and Mr. Cunningham. Priceless is demanding another tag team title shot at No Way Out when Mr. Cunningham looks over at the titantron and sees Daniels & Styles victory and says. I think I just found a more deserving team. Priceless walk out of his office very pissed.

CM Punk vs James Storm
The match starts off with Storm motioning an imaginary belt around his waist. Punk wonders if Storm is referring to the IC title or the World title as are all the fans in attendance. But he doesn't have time to ponder over that right now. He delivers a back kick to the gut followed by a couple of forearm shots to the face of storm. He runs off the ropes and hits a dropkick. Storm falls down and starts to hold his nose. Punk runs at Storm again but this time he catches Punk and delivers a TKO. He covers him for two. Storm slaps a reverse headlock on Punk and starts to apply pressure. Punk starts to get to his feet as the crowd cheers. He elbows out of the hold and follows it up with a stiff back kick to the gut and a suplex. Punk gets a count of two before retreating to the ring apron and setting up for his patented springboard clothesline. As he jumps up onto the ropes Storm flys at them knocking Punk onto them falling on the ropes in the worst way. Storm signals for the Last Call but Punk ducks and brings him up for the GTS. As he has him up Robert Roode comes down to ringside and distracts Punk allowing Storm to roll Punk up and grab the tights for the win. Winner by pinfall James Storm.

Beer Money is in the ring laughing their asses off at Punk when Colt Cabana comes out and the two of them double team Storm and Roode and send them packing. The Second City Saints are together again.

Hardcore Championship
JTG vs Kane

JTG and Shad flipped a coin to decide who would get this match. Neither JTG nor Shad are the true Hardcore Champion just in posession of it. Kane and JTG lock up and Kane pushes JTG down hard. JTG gets up and walks right into a chokeslam from the monster Kane. 1...2...3. Winner by pinfall and new Hardcore Champion Kane!

Kane is celebrating in the ring looking around for his newly won championship before he realizes Shad is already halfway up the ramp with it. He follows after Shad and makes his way up the ramp at the top of the ramp Shad ambushes Kane and slams his head repeatedly into the Raw stage. He then hits Kane with the Hardcore title belt and calls for the referee. 1...2...3. New Hardcore Champion Shad Gaspard!

Shad grabs JTG and they make their escape to the back and their limo. They are putting their bags in the trunk when Rey Mysterio pops out of the trunk and hits a senton on Shad for the 1...2...3. New Hardcore Champion Rey Mysterio! He caught Shad off guard and he runs off with his newly won hardcore title as Cryme Time chases after.

Staredown between Edge,Angle,and Hogan.

All three men are in the ring. Edge is in one corner with the NAWR championship over his right shoulder looking nervously over at Angle and Hogan who are in their own corners of the ring as well. Angle is the first to speak.

Angle: You two had an incredible match at the Royal Rumble you did. Edge,you beat arguably the greatest this buisiness has ever seen in Hulk Hogan. But I beat 29 other superstars to earn a shot at you or hogan or any one of the other men competing in the elimination chamber match whoever may win. I get to face them at Wrestlemania 26 baby wooo!

Edge: You'll be facing me thats for sure Angle. Nice hair by the way. You remember that don't you when I shaved your head bald. Yeah thats right I beat you then and I'll beat you at Wrestlemania.

Hogan: Now let me tell you somethin my brothers. Angle you say I'm arguably the greatest of all time. Arguably after all I've done brother. Arguably? Edge you may have beaten me at the Royal Rumble but you won't beat the Hulkster when I have 10 tons of solid steel to throw you around in brother. Then for you Kurt at Wrestlemania me and all my Hulkamaniacs will run wild on you brother!

Edge tries to sneak attack Hogan but gets a boot in the face for his trouble. He rolls underneath the ropes and Hogan and Angle start to brawl Hogan tosses Angle over the top rope and cups his ear for the fans adulation. He receives quite the ovation.

Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match Fatal Four Way
John Morrison vs Robert Roode vs Jeff Hardy vs Rey
Mysterio

The match is underway and Mysterio and Hardy take down Morrison and Roode very quickly. Jeff and Rey clothesline their opponents over the ropes and then do suicide dive planchas in stereo on their fallen foes.Jeff is the first to get up from all the carnage as he slides Morrison back into the ring. These two have history together as well. Jeff covers Morrison for a 2 count. He lifts him up and fires off a couple of right hands before being kneed in the gut by Morrison. Morrison then goes for a springboard dropkick but Jeff has it scouted and rolls out of the way. Mysterio comes in now with a springboard dropkick of his own that sends Jeff onto the ropes into 619 position. But when Rey runs across the ring to deliver the move Roode kicks him in the gut and hits the payoff. He is about to go for the pin cover when Colt Cabana runs down the ramp and distracts Roode. Jeff takes adavntag and hits Roode with the Twist of Fate. Morrison hits the Moonlight Drive however on Jeff and is about to take the victory when Cabana's partner CM Punk runs down and Morrison leaves the ring to brawl with him. Roode is down now and Jeff and Mysterio get up when Cryme Time run down and chase Rey off. Jeff gets up top and hits the Swanton Bomb on Roode. He covers him for the win. Jeff Hardy is going to No Way Out. Winner by pinfall Jeff Hardy.

The crowd watches on as Jeff Hardy has earned himself another opportunity at the gold this time at No Way Out.

I like your roster, it's got a lot of great talent on it, especially love AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels.. great tag team. Also, the hardcore title being in the 24/7 rule once again is a good idea too, creates a lot of interesting swerves and title exchanges.

I'm not a huge fan of Hogan, never have been for some reason. I'm hoping to see an Edge vs Angle showdown, and the storyline to lead up to wrestlemania involving those two in a feud.

Good show, enjoyable read :thumbsup:

Here is the complete NAWR roster updated as of today at 6:21 p.m

Edge
Randy Orton
Hulk Hogan
Kurt Angle
Mr.Kennedy
AJ Styles
Rob Van Dam
Bobby Lashley
Christopher Daniels
James Storm