Neville Longbottom, early 20s, seeking Luna Lovegood

Have you ever put an ad in the personals?

• Yay.

• Nay.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Are you a single woman in your early 20s with flowing blonde locks and an implicit belief in everything you read in the tabloids? Do you like the movie "Jarhead"? Did we all believe you'd met your end part way through book seven? Well, I may be the man for you. I'm an energetic/stringly pale young man with no needle marks and a penchant for the combination of peanut butter and kitty litter. I'm independent in that I can cook toast with minimal assistance. Self-motivated and a hard worker. Occasional compuslions to leap short people in a single bound or less. References provided upon request. PM with a picture and anything you'd like me to know about you. No spammers. If I like what I see, I'll send you my pic. Hopefully we can learn how to believe in magic together. xoxo

PS: No heffers.

A friend of my sisters honestly looks IDENTICAL to Luna Lovegood. She also has the same sort of personality. She pretty much matches your description.

Edit:She doesn't look much like her here, but it's the best pic I could find of her. She's the female.

n58020969_45006253_9018.jpg

n58020969_43883983_8962.jpg

There's her at the Playboy Mansion for some reason.

n58020969_37150164_3472.jpg

There she is as Luna.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back