Needing An Image For My E-Book

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
I'm needing an image for the cover of my book on Amazon. The requirements (from Amazon, not me) are:

Requirements for the size of your cover art have an ideal height/width ration of 1.6, this means:

• A minimum of 625 pixels on the shortest side and 1000 pixels on the longest side
• For best quality, your image would be 1563 pixels on the shortest side and 2500 pixels on the longest side

I'd prefer if the main color is blue with black text. The title is " KB's Complete 1998 Monday Night Raw Reviews" and the author is Thomas Hall.

Also remember that there can be no copyrighted images used.

Any submissions will receive rep.

ml2t.jpg

Here is a submission. Just something basic. I am new to Photoshop, so yeah.

Does it need to be saved in any specific file type?

207ojsw.png

One last thing: could the bottom text be spread over a few lines to fill in some of the big blue text? As in like three lines of test in the middle of the big blue part instead of a line in the bottom?

Do you want all of the text moved up from the bottom or just the bottom line?

Edit* I moved everything on the bottom up a little bit

ny9y0k.png

One final request: could I have the diamond and text moved up just a tiny bit? Like an inch? If not it's fine.

1zn0pa8.jpg

Hows that? I moved it all up 72 pixels which apparently equals an inch according to Google. Give me one second and I'll post another one up with the bottom text moved up as well (by an inch). You can use which ever one you want.

Edit*

34ry4cp.jpg

Haha, you are fine. If you need anymore though, they will have to wait until tomorrow. Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back