• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Need your help on a dream

StylezClash3:16

2015 King Of The Ring
As I sat home one day wondering what I'd do with myself after college I narrowed it down to two. Basketball or Wrestling. So if playing in the NBA doesn't work and I decide to make an attempt at becoming the WWE's next, "breakout star" I kinda need help. (I'm not dropping out of school and my gpa is a 4.0 I got a plan C don't worry) Everyone I know doesn't like wrestling anymore so that's where you guys come in. Here's a bit of background info:
1. I used to do backyard wrestling (I know not really wrestling but hey at least I got some exp)
2. Despite the fact I'm 6"5, I wrestled a lot like a little guy. I can't do a star ship pain, but I can do John Morrison's moveset pretty easily.
3. My old buddy used to always make me do impersonations of wrestlers and he'd be rolling on the floor telling me I did it to a tee.
So should I go for it? What gimmick should I have? I got the entrance attire down but I need help.

You do know that if you go to the WWE, that they'd GIVE you a gimmick, attire, and all that, right? Same goes with TNA unless you're already an established star.

As I sat home one day wondering what I'd do with myself after college I narrowed it down to two. Basketball or Wrestling. So if playing in the NBA doesn't work and I decide to make an attempt at becoming the WWE's next, "breakout star" I kinda need help. (I'm not dropping out of school and my gpa is a 4.0 I got a plan C don't worry) Everyone I know doesn't like wrestling anymore so that's where you guys come in. Here's a bit of background info:
1. I used to do backyard wrestling (I know not really wrestling but hey at least I got some exp)
2. Despite the fact I'm 6"5, I wrestled a lot like a little guy. I can't do a star ship pain, but I can do John Morrison's moveset pretty easily.
3. My old buddy used to always make me do impersonations of wrestlers and he'd be rolling on the floor telling me I did it to a tee.
So should I go for it? What gimmick should I have? I got the entrance attire down but I need help.

Decisions like this take a lot of soul searching and ultimately it has to be your choice because you're the one who's gonna live with it. Do your research know the pros and cons. Search your heart and do what you think is right and that you can live with. When it comes to figuring out what to do with your life I feel there's two ways to go. You can find a job that you can tolerate that makes you a lot of money and and you get your satisfaction on the great vacations and big house that you in. Or if you have a passion that you couldn't see your life happening without you doing it... do that and even though you may not make a lot of money in some cases you'll be happy because you're doing what you love. I love acting so I'm more of the ladder.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-MuXH40a1c

This is a interview with CM Punk from 2003. I started watching the first part and couldn't get to sleep until I watched all the parts. It's a fantastic interview and I hope it helps you out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back