Need some input...

Profit

Righteously Sinful
I'm going to make a BT, I tried before but all the writing of the show takes up way too much of my time, so if/when I do it the match write-ups will basically be pretty short and i'll spend most my time with the promo's and post-match stuff.. the things that keep the feuds going and storylines rolling.

Is this something that people would still read? Or are match write-ups a must and essential to a BT?

I knew you were going to be stupid enough to try and call me out for hypocrisy for this post, do you not see the difference? Of course not, your just a fuckin' moron.

I'm not ****ing out anything, I don't even know if i'm making a BT, I need input on if people would read it if the matches were short. See, i'm actually getting input, not just announcing that my BT is up and running like you.

So, fuck off.

I'm not trying to call you a hypocrite, I just saw that you wanted some input and to make sure you got the best input I quoted the only person whose opinion you care about and the only person who really gives a shit.

Be more inclined to read short matches and long promos and segments setting up feuds than what I would be to read long matches.

Honestly - a lot of people despise reading actual "matches". They want to read the promos, interviews, and general storylines that build everything up.. but as for the matches, I can't say I've seen too many people go ape-shit over wanting to read full length, long matches.

Maybe it's just me though, too.. considering if I decided to bring mine onto the forum - a single match could be like.. well.. a half page long and all. :lmao:

Honestly, I think if someone is interested they'd read it, regardless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back