NCAA Men's B-Ball March Madness

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.J.

SmackDown! is MY Show
Well the brackets came out today i want to know how many of you are filling one out and what upsest you have and whats your champiosnhip game and winner

I will have my upsets later as i need to fill out my brackets but i have North Carolina vs UCLA in the title game with the Heels winning.

So what you have

I have all the 2 seeds in the Final Four with Wisconsin over Memphis. I was completely torn between Memphis and Ohio St.

I picked Duke to go out in the 2nd round to Pitt. That pained me so much to do that......

i have florida, ucla, georgetown, and ohio state in the final 4

georgetown beating ohio state, and florida beating ucla

florida over georgetown in the championship

I have Florida winning the whole thing, beating Ohio State in the final.
I hated picking Florida to beat Wisconsin, but that's the way its gonna be i'm afraid.

i have kansas winning the whole shit...beating florida in the final four and i have Gtown and OSu in the other side with OSU winning that then kansas beating OSU...i have UNC losing to Texas, WI to FLA...duke to VCU....memphis to Texas A&M just to name a few prestigous schools

Well after looking at Wisconsin losing there goer smy bracket as well even though i have the Heels winning it

My bracket went right to hell it was just terrible. Duke in the first round what is this world comin to. Then my favorite team of all time BC goes down this has to be the worst year for the tournament ever for me

Ive got my whole elite eight in it and im in first place in my pool.

YEAH!

Looks like we are gonna have a Florida repeat.
Ohio State just doesn't impress me as much as Florida does right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back