NCAA BB Discusion Thread

Megatron

Justin Verlander > You
Tourney time is upon us! All of the big conferences are either starting or resuming their tournaments today, so it should be a few fun days in precursor to the dance.

Right now we have:
UVA leading FSU at halftime on ESPN
Baylor and WVU in a tight one on ESPN2
Villanova with a comfortable lead on Marquette on FS1
La Salle and UMass in a tight one at halftime on NBCSN
UM with a big lead over Illinois at half on BTN
Bama and Florida just kicking off on SECN

The fun is only just beginning, peeps! Join me to discuss not only the conference tournament but the NCAA tournament next week.

I had forgotten how much I love this time of year. 60 games today and UK on tomorrow. You can't beat that.

Currently watching Illinois/UM but Illinois has shot horribly and will need some sort of miracle to win this one in the last 12 minutes. Aside from Baylor/WVU these early matchups aren't very close.

UM won in a blowout, UVA protected their lead after a shaky 2nd half, Nova cruised, and WVU/Baylor looks to be the best of these early games. WVU up 3 with 9+ to go.

Blue Devils are my team. Really looking forward to their match up against NC State at 7 but I'm digging this ACC afternoon action. UNC vs. Ville should be solid.

Today and tomorrow are really the most fun days. Big Ten and SEC both got 4 games today/tomorrow, Big 12/ACC/Big East all have their quarters/semis as well.

Then we get to do it all over again next week!

I know shit gets busy around here with the WZT but is there a Forum NCAA Bracket competition?

I haven't been the most active member here over the last few years, but usually someone puts one up in the Bar or GSD.

Thanks Megatron. I wasn't very active this time last year and missed it. I will keep an eye out this year.

Damn Hugs gets fatter by the day. Good to see Baylor advance.

@KB

Can I politely request that this thread be renamed the "Kentucky BB plus 350 other teams that don't matter this season Thread"?

Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back