NCAA Basketball 2012-2013

Michigan is currently 4th in RPI and 5th in BPI. They played Pitt, K State, and NC State in non conference and won all three games. NC State has struggled recently but was a top 25 team for the majority of this season. K State was number 10 in the most recent polls (although they will drop after the loss to Kansas this week) and Pitt is currently 16 in the polls. Michigan defeated Pitt and K State back to back in neutral site games. Michigan is undefeated at home and undefeated in neutral site games this year. Their only losses are on the road in the Big Ten and this was their first double digit loss of the season. Talk to me in March.

Fuck that ending. Gotta make FT's late. Tip my hat to the Hoosiers though. Won at a hostile environment late in the year. Proved a lot to me today.

M-I-Z!!!

Z-O-U!!!!

Big win for us tonight over #5 Florida.

How are you digging Missouri's first basketball season in the SEC? Do you miss the Big 12 or are you enjoying the different kind of schedule? I know not playing Kansas must really suck, but outside of that... yay or nay?

How are you digging Missouri's first basketball season in the SEC? Do you miss the Big 12 or are you enjoying the different kind of schedule? I know not playing Kansas must really suck, but outside of that... yay or nay?

Hate it. Would much rather be in the Big 12. It's where we belong. We sold out tradition and history for money.

And fuck Kansas, they could have played us, they were too chickenshit to do so.

And Michigan has now lost to Penn State, a day after IU loses to Minnesota. Both on the road. While I can't say I wasn't surprised, UM has now lost 4 in a row on the road and may have dropped them down another seed spot to #3, at least for the moment. Losing to one of the 4-5 worst power 6 conference teams will do that.

Nice win for Michigan after an atrocious loss to Penn State. The PSU loss likely took them out of contention for a Big Ten regular season title (unless Indiana gets upset one more time), but this win makes them even on the season with their in state rival and gives them some much needed confidence as they move towards post season play and the NCAA Tournament. This also puts them back as a likely 2 seed in the tourney. Michigan showed they could win a big game defensively and got the victory despite shooting 0-12 from 3 point range. Trey Burke has the Big Ten POY award on lock and is very much in contention for National Player of the Year.

The Big Ten race has gotten even crazier with Indiana losing to OSU last night. There are now 4 5 loss teams in the Big Ten and Indiana with 4 losses. There is a very good chance there could be a 4 way tie for the regular season Big Ten title. MSU and Wisconsin still have to play which will eliminate one of those two. If Michigan wins tonight at Purdue, then closes out the season with a home victory over Indiana, and OSU and the winner of MSU/Wisconsin take care of business then there will be a 4 way tie at the top at the end of the regular season.

Conference tourney week is soooo much fun. Memphis and Southern Miss are trading blows here in the CUSA championship. Southern Miss fighting for their tournament lives came back down 7 in the last minute to take it to OT. In double OT now.

EDIT: Both teams should work on their FTs as well.

My bracket is officially ruined because of Harvard's stunning win. I did predict Oregon over Oklahoma State, never really like Oklahoma State, Marcus Smart is overrated and inconsistent and I noticed Oregon's talent after the win over UCLA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back