• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

nbieclkl91

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
Ok first off "Mr. Hotshot". Just because you have alot of rep doesn't mean you have to shit down people's throats when they create a thread. It's not a stupid idea, it's an idea, an opinion, a discussion! Not a shit fest. If you hate the topic that much then don't comment on it. This isn't the first time you've done this either. Maybe when I see a good thread come from you, i'll take your comments a little more seriously. Red rep me all you want, doesn't change the fact that you're a fucking idiot. :shrug:

Secondly, people complain all the time that TNA's roster is too big. I'm not saying that Xplosion has to be a "B" show because having the X-Division and tag titles would actually probably draw more veiwers.

To the other assholes, Vendetta487 and "Captain Douchebag" Numbers, your arguments are weak so I don't know where the fuck you're even coming from. TNA isn't as big as WWE so it's shit? Really? And I don't understand why you get mad that the "IWC" keeps trying to "fix" the problems that don't exist. These threads are here to discuss what we would like to see happen as fans! Get off your high horses, pull each other's dicks out of your asses and go fuck yourselves.

Have a nice day! :fuckoff:

P.S. To the people who aren't complete dicklickers and have and/or will comment on this thread in a mature and reasonable manner, thank you! Your comments are very appreciated! :)

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

No you should have. He had a ton of infractions already. I have little patience for people like him.

dicklickers
Dick-Cheney.jpg

he pm'd me asking for advice as to how to increase his green rep. the first thing I told him was to not flame people just because they think his threads or opinions are poor. I guess he didnt take the hint...:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back