Naughty Bear

Sparky

Master of the Aussie kiss
Anybody played this game yet. Is it any good? It seems like a great way to entertain boredom.

naughtybear.jpg

I've watched a couple of trailers. I contemplated buying it but instead bought Undisputed 2010. Looks pretty good.

I know it's not going to be a great game but it looks like something to play when your drunk just for shit's and giggles. Who wouldn't want to kill teddy bears.

Apparently you can force them to kill themself if you corner them and scream at them. Rather then attacking you they take the knife and stab themself. I Must see this.

I can't wait to get it, I want to play it in front of my brother to see what he does. Imagine a five year old watching that.

Just spent $60.00 on Red Dead Redemption.

The next cluster of Games I shall be adding will be; NCAA Football 2011, and Madden 2011.

The Bear game can become a Gamefly rental.

I want this, Red Dead Redemption, Saw 2 (when it gets released) Saw one (Will help me decide If I want Saw 2) SVR 2011 when it comes out.

Saw - the movie, or Saw - the game?

If its the game, I wouldn't know. No possible way I'm going near that crap. Anything like that can't seem like a decent game, at all.

Well bears who endorse killing is a good thing in my book, and there's a technique in the game that allows you to lure other bears in various ways including cutting power shortages to cause lights out. Let the teddy bear killing and rape begin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back