Nattie vs Alexa Bliss (Smackdown) was great.

BuriedByCena

Pre-Show Stalwart
Mods, please don't ban me or anything. I am starting off my post negative but ending it positive so please take that into consideration and I am NOT trolling.

Anyway, on smackdown Nattie Vs Alexa Bliss was an awesome match. Yes it was short, but I loved it. It restored my faith in female wrestling. They pulled off a botchless match. It was well planned and they nailed it. Loved it. I also loved that Nattie was trash talking her. Made it more emotional and I can get invested in the feud.

Compared to RAW and whatever they are doing, smackdown is winning the female war. Eva Maria is getting mega heat on smackdown. So it is all good.

As for RAW, Sasha is champ...and...well that is it. I watched RAW this week and forgot Sashas storyline which I assume she is facing charlotte...but I remember smackdowns storyline with Nattie/alexa Bliss.

I can't wait for smackdown to get their own female title. They are winning the storyline war IMO.

Unless there was second Smackdown, Alexa Bliss faced and defeated Becky Lynch on the show after replacing Eva Marie following her unfortunate wardrobe malfunction (unfortunate we didn't see anything). I don't want to criticize your post, but then again how can you like a match that never happened?

The hell are you talking about? As has been mentioned, Alexa Bliss had a bout with Becky Lynch that was "supposed" to be Becky taking on Eva Marie until she suffered her "wardrobe malfunction." Also, seeing that both Alexa Bliss and Natalya are both heels, there's not much of a chance of them having a match against each other in the first place. While heel vs. heel matches do happen, they're pretty rare.

You undermine yourself when you don't pay attention to little details, like the actual participants in a match, in a thread praising the storytelling of a match that didn't take place.

Yeah the match was good. So good it didn't even happen.

And Smackdown is winning the female war? Charlotte vs Sasha is better than ANYTHING Smackdown has done with the women. Smackdown's division is awful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back