• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Naomi with the Usos

GeTiTT

Pre-Show Stalwart
I think it's a great idea to finally partner Naomi with the Usos. It really gives her somewhat of a purpose when she's not feuding for the Divas title. Seeing the 6 man tag this week on snack down I couldn't help but be reminded of the Hardys and Lita! Yes no diva will probably ever be half the performer Lita was but Naomi continues to impress and her spots and getting more solid. I think this is a great call to finally pair her with the Usos and hopefully now we can get some mix with the tag and divas division that has been stale for the last 5-8 years.

What are your thoughts ?

So Naomi is like the savior of the tag team division now? Sorry buddy, I just don't see her making any such impact. Thanks to the (cancelled?) over-generous Miz angle, she is accompanying The Usos into the ring for a while, and once this feud is over, she will go back to being a singles competitor in the divas division.

So Naomi is like the savior of the tag team division now? Sorry buddy, I just don't see her making any such impact. Thanks to the (cancelled?) over-generous Miz angle, she is accompanying The Usos into the ring for a while, and once this feud is over, she will go back to being a singles competitor in the divas division.

This makes sense, yet it would be just fine if WWE management could find a way to incorporate one of the gals into the act with the guys on a more permanent basis, especially since Naomi is really married to one of the Usos'. I don't know if she has the personality of an AJ; someone who could not hold her own physically with the men but managed to insert herself in programs that mattered..... but I'm starting to enjoy Naomi's act; the way she appears hurt and disappointed with the way things turn out and isn't afraid to let her guys know it.

Of course, whether (kayfabe) marital discord emerges depends; the company is already doing this with Natalya & Tyson (and I loved the way Nattie covertly smiled when her husband was slapped in the face by Naomi).

In all, since a divas' best destiny (unfortunately) seems to revolve around doing programs with the men, Naomi's involvement is refreshing to see.....and I hope it lasts, at least as long as Creative can come up with a continuing angle. Again, since this involves a real-life marriage, there are possibilities.

I'm not fussed one way or the other. Not a huge fan of either the Uso's or Naomi to tell you the truth. I like to see wrestler's actually interested in wrestling, you know the job they are being paid to do. All I hear from Naomi is about her acting and singing career. That's not something I care about, and that's what's fueling this feud now. So I've pretty much tuned out when she comes on.

I don't recall ever saying anything about her being the savior of any Division. It's about bringing something different and giving purpose to a talented Diva who can easily get lost in the shuffle on her own. It also gives the opportunity to have different matches and opponents to the tag division. how many times have we seen the same tag team, 3way tag, 6 man tag, etc. between the Usos and the same other 3-4 teams on the roster. Seeing the 6 team match with the addition to Alicia fox and Naomi (who actually fit in well with their athleticism) gives hope that this will be great if they start using the Divas more in matches with the Superstars and/or storylines.

I think it's a great idea to finally partner Naomi with the Usos. It really gives her somewhat of a purpose when she's not feuding for the Divas title. Seeing the 6 man tag this week on snack down I couldn't help but be reminded of the Hardys and Lita! Yes no diva will probably ever be half the performer Lita was but Naomi continues to impress and her spots and getting more solid. I think this is a great call to finally pair her with the Usos and hopefully now we can get some mix with the tag and divas division that has been stale for the last 5-8 years.

What are your thoughts ?

Lita was okay. I think Naomi is just as good as her, if not better. They just need to put her in a meaningful feud one day instead of always being the better wrestler, facing like the likes of Cameron etc.

It's good she's with the Usos, gives her something to do but they really need to get her back into the Divas division. There's only so many variations of 6 man tags you can do with her and The Usos.

I'm alright with it. It gives her more to do, gives the Uso's a new dynamic and gives an added dimension to the 'Uso Vs Miz' feud. I think the Uso's are super talented, but WWE doesn't always seem to know what to do with them, so I find myself indifferent to their storylines. At least this is something.

It's only Naomi. It's not a big deal who she's paired with. Naomi has no impact on WWE programming whatsoever, no diva does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back