• vs randy orton in 2009

• vs hbk at backlash

• vs rey mysterio (heel turn)

• vs mark henry

• vs great khali

• vs eddie guerrero

• vs chris jericho

• vs big show AND kane

• vs MNM (johnny nitro and joey mercury)

• other (please state)

Results are only viewable after voting.

CmPunker

Pre-Show Stalwart
This is my 2nd episode on my series, name the clean losses. my 2nd superstar is one of my favorites, dave batista.. dave batista started out in evolution, and then he defeated triple h 3 ppvs in a row, and then he became a massive draw, even surpassing john cena. he put over edge, dolph ziggler, and cm punk before he left. unfortunately, before he left, he was fed to john cena 3 ppvs in a row, which i think is very unjust.

anyways, the point of this series is to name every clean loss that batista suffered.

for those of u who dont know what CLEAN means. i will make a list.

CLEAN is :
-No interference
-no distractions
-no dirty tactics, like low blows, eye pokes, knocking referee down
-no weapons UNLESS it is allowed.
-no injuries prior to the match
-no controversial finishes (screwjobs, MITB 2011 john cena vs cm punk)
-no tapping out while the ref is down and ref didnt see it (hell in a cell 2009, randy orton vs john cena)
-to sum it all up, clean is FAIR AND SQUARE! no disadvantages, both opponents on equal playing level.

in addition to naming clean wins, i want to ask a few qusetions.

1. when batista returns to wwe, who will he lose clean to next?
2. should batista have lost clean more when he was in the wwe?
3. who should batista have put over when he was in the wwe?
4. what was your favorite batista feud?

This is my 2nd episode on my series, name the clean losses. my 2nd superstar is one of my favorites, dave batista.. dave batista started out in evolution, and then he defeated triple h 3 ppvs in a row, and then he became a massive draw, even surpassing john cena. he put over edge, dolph ziggler, and cm punk before he left. unfortunately, before he left, he was fed to john cena 3 ppvs in a row, which i think is very unjust.

:lmao:

There was no need for him to go over Cena. I could agree that it could be done better(that ducktape thing was pretty stupid) but there was no need for him to done that. He was maineventer but he was injury prone and even if he was face of the company he couldnt do that on the longterm because he pilled up injuries every now and then. And people also forget that he has gone over Cena before when he was face (that little thing in Wrestlemania promo when he says to Cena "when I nearly broke your neck") but in the time when it was somewhat logical for him to be put over Cena and not otherwise. At the time when he was at the brink of leaving and when he was heel and Cena no1 face it just wasnt logical for him to beat Cena in any way.

As for clean losses I would put his match with Undertaker. And it was done in a very good way...

what was your favorite batista feud?

Evolution feud with HHH

[youtube]9z9lgggsP7c[/youtube]

I would give them all Hall of Fame spots just for their performances in this video. :)

You put some odd guys on an insanely high pedestal.

On the topic at hand Batista has lost clean a fair amount of times. Undertaker was definitely my favorite and the one I remember most but there's also Cena, I thought Edge beat him clean before too. The guy got injured so much that it was a little hard for him to lose clean. During his main event run it felt like he was injured for at least half of it.

You put some odd guys on an insanely high pedestal.

On the topic at hand Batista has lost clean a fair amount of times. Undertaker was definitely my favorite and the one I remember most but there's also Cena, I thought Edge beat him clean before too. The guy got injured so much that it was a little hard for him to lose clean. During his main event run it felt like he was injured for at least half of it.

Not really.. it was on judgement day and batista had an injured leg. the announcers sold the fuck out of his injured leg too.. did u not read my post? prior injuries dont count as clean victories. clean means fair and square, both players on equal playing levels, no disadvantages

edge did beat batista clean in a steel cage match though. batista put over edge like 3 times

Not really.. it was on judgement day and batista had an injured leg. the announcers sold the fuck out of his injured leg too.. did u not read my post? prior injuries dont count as clean victories. clean means fair and square, both players on equal playing levels, no disadvantages

edge did beat batista clean in a steel cage match though. batista put over edge like 3 times

WM23 - Undertaker beat Batista clean

WM26 - Cena beat Batista clean.

How are either of those not clean given your Criteria? You admitted Edge beat him clean so once again how do those not count?

WM23 - Undertaker beat Batista clean

WM26 - Cena beat Batista clean.

How are either of those not clean given your Criteria? You admitted Edge beat him clean so once again how do those not count?

i never said they werent clean.. i said that edge only beat batista clean ONCE. batista has put over edge many times.

Ok. Wasn't this thread to name all matches Batista lost clean or are you wanting feuds?

name all the clean wins... can u read the thread title please?

You'll be happy about this one. He lost cleanly to CM Punk.

[YOUTUBE]rOkH1Annea4[/YOUTUBE]

this is why i like batista. he has a willingness to put people over and he doesnt ask to get his wins back in the future.. he just lets cm punk get the last win.

name all the clean wins... can u read the thread title please?

I did read the fucking title. You're the one who said he didn't really beat Edge clean than condradicted yourself by saying he did. You're the one who started the rebuttal so i asked the question because of your rebuttal. Why say he didn't really beat Edge then say he did?

I did read the fucking title. You're the one who said he didn't really beat Edge clean than condradicted yourself by saying he did. You're the one who started the rebuttal so i asked the question because of your rebuttal. Why say he didn't really beat Edge then say he did?

i said that edge beat batista.. also i didnt really contradict myself.. i said that edge beat batista clean once, but the rest were due to interference and an injured leg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back