• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Name Someone You'd Like To Meet In The Octagon

JenksIX

Pre-Show Stalwart
Alright, so there have been other threads like this in the past about naming someone you'd like to box, slap etc but I haven't seen one in awhile so I'm making this thread.

For those that don't know, the octagon is the cage in which UFC/MMA fighters fight and compete against one another in hand to hand combat. They're able to punch, choke, kick, and try to submit their opponents.

So who are some people that you'd like to fight against in the octagon. It can be anybody - MMA fighter, wrestler, celebrity, internet personality, politician, the short order cook at the Pikesville Wafflehouse, or anyone you could think of that you have a legitimate gripe with or you'd just like to be able to fight a sanctioned match against for pride or whatever other reason.

Right now, my list would be...

• Pauly D (huge pussy/bad human being)
    Ronnie (bully/womanizer from the bronx)
    Randy Orton (chauvinist pig, bitch bag, self-centered)
    Emma Stone (Self-Explanatory)
    MTV Executives (Self-Explanatory)
    Britney Spears (Describes everything as being iconic. I'd probably go FSWWE on her in the cage)

That's all for now, I guess.

Pauly D (huge pussy/bad human being)
Ronnie (bully/womanizer from the bronx)

Are these the guys from The Jersey Shore? Don't they all pump 'roids? I think you'd die.

Randy Orton (chauvinist pig, bitch bag, self-centered)

He'd destroy both of the above 'roid shooters at the same time. He'd kill you.

Emma Stone (Self-Explanatory)

Explanation required.

MTV Executives (Self-Explanatory)

No explanation required.

Britney Spears (Describes everything as being iconic. I'd probably go FSWWE on her in the cage)

Skank.

Nancy Grace. First I thought she was a poor choice, as you should never hit a lady. Then I remembered that expression didn't apply here.

Nani that cunt has done fuck all in my fantasy football team it wouldn't bother me if he didn't cost 10 million fuckin' pounds. I think I'ld take him too. He looks like a bitch.

Famous People:
Justin Beiber - I'm really jealous of his money.

Jersey Shore guys - A bit of jealousy of their fame... I just really think they are the epitome of the word "douche".

People from Wrestlezone:

Justinsayne - I'd like to throw hands at him.

Armbar - I believe we would have a great boxing match.

Hayden Christensen for ruining Star Wars.

Also Godzilla because I like a good challenge and someone fighting godzilla would draw a big crowd

Hayden Christensen for ruining Star Wars.

Also Godzilla because I like a good challenge and someone fighting godzilla would draw a big crowd

You will never survive Godzilla. And this is coming from someone who knows more about Godzilla than anybody else. He is the king of the monster. Now mothra that's more your fit

You will never survive Godzilla. And this is coming from someone who knows more about Godzilla than anybody else. He is the king of the monster. Now mothra that's more your fit

No arguments here man but saying u were killed by godzilla sounds way more impressive than killed by Mothra

DirtyJosé;3384430 said:
Jenks and zrise. I'd fuck them both in the ass and make them humble.

You vs y2rohan would be good. I'd love to see the both of you beat the living shit out of each other

You vs y2rohan would be good. I'd love to see the both of you beat the living shit out of each other

Only one of us in that fight would be involuntarily emptying their bowels, and I can tell you now it wouldn't be me.

When I empty my bowels on to his chest after that fight, it will be entirely by choice.

on second thought forget kardashian. i would take the entire chinese army and beat the shit out of RAYNE (yeah i said that guy rayne)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back