• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Name of Song prior to Bret Hart promo vid?

HatchetMan84

Pre-Show Stalwart
I hope this is the right section for this, but does anybody know the name of the song that played for Bret's promo video before his "match" with Vince? It was a really awesome video and i wanted to know if anyone knew who performed it.

I think it was Civil Twilight - Human but i'm not 100% sure that it's the same song. Hope this helps.

No problem glad i could help. I just thought since they used one other song from same band at Orton vs Cena iron man match promo last year at Breaking Point.

for future reference if you ever need or want to know the name of a song you've heard just google some of the lyrics with the word ''lyrics'' at the end. it works amazingly. there's also a site (i found it on bored.com) that will tell you the name of the song if you tap the rhythm with your space bar

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back