Name A Poster You are >, < and = to.

Final Form Snyper.

GOAT Human Being
It seems to me that the Bar Room is slower these days and I'm going to guess it's because there are less of these types of threads. They always seem to spike activity.

With that being said, name a poster that you are better than, are less than and equal to.

Less than: Big Nick Dudley
Greater than: Y2Jane
Equal to: Medium Rare.

Less than: No one
Equal to: No one
Greater than: Everyone

I bet you all didn't expect that response from me, did ya?

Sly once said I was less than IC25, and I agree.

I'm better than Dagger, but that's like saying I'm better than a pile of dog shit, really. Let's go with...ugh. I don't know. Pancake.

I'm equal to JGlass and don't let him tell you otherwise. One day, I believe that our opposing sides of the John Cena argument will rend the forums in twain and lead the world into a shadow age.

You calling TM a "useless dog fucking piece of shit" made you > than 90% of members.

Man, that was a long time ago. I forget what happened with TM. I think it was just the usual crap, I guess.

Basically the Ur-Dagger.

He got driven away by members and staff (mostly staff) alike for being a creepy stalker and using everyone's pictures as a guessing game on MSN, pretending to be other members and generally a creepy human being.

Less than: Sam, Hiaku Hogan, Barbosa, GSB, SNS, GD, JMT
Greater than: Dagger Dias, Numbers, Crock
Equal to: JGlass

Sorry for being so hurtful, JGlass.

> Anyone who would give a fuck about being pronounced my inferior.
= Nobody, cos of maths and shit.
< Tastycles.

< GSB
> Dagger Dias. In spades.
= Coco and Harthan, because I'm flattered that they mentioned my name and I don't want to hurt either of their feelings.

Less than: No one
Equal to: No one
Greater than: Everyone

I bet you all didn't expect that response from me, did ya?

I still dispute that.

To save time, I'll just finish this conversation for both of us.

Slyfox696 said:
You'd dispute it. And you'd be wrong.

IrishCanadian25 said:
Your face would dispute it. And your face would be wrong.

Neither of us has the time anyway.

Me:

Greater than: Pancake, H33lturn, or any other turd who fills my PM box with tears, even when I haven't posted in months.

Equal to: Well, I used to group myself with Crock, FunKay, Killjoy, Nick, Nate, Doc, and SSC, but all of them went on to modship while I pulled the Tenta card, so maybe I'm wrong...

Less than: Via Armbar and Miko

He got driven away by members and staff (mostly staff) alike for being a creepy stalker and using everyone's pictures as a guessing game on MSN, pretending to be other members and generally a creepy human being.

Yeah, I remember him being really creepy. I just don't really remember exactly what got me to hate him so much.

I was angrier back then. More willing to jump onto the latest bar crusade, and whatever xfear said, really.

o_O I talk to TM's fiance a lot. She's actually a very nice lady.

She says he apparently got so engrossed in WrestleZone that he wouldn't even take the time to have sex with her. So she put a stop to WrestleZone, and he wanted to "go out with a bang."

Pretty sure she's still ashamed to this day? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back