• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Name 5 Wrestlers from WWE you would like to see in TNA?

JenksIX

Pre-Show Stalwart
Wanted to give the TNA fans a shot at the same topic I posted for the WWE fans.

Which current WWE wrestlers would you like to see in TNA? Name 5.

If your WWE fan, you might wanna get rid of guys getting pushes who you don't enjoy watching (i.e. Cena)

1) CM Punk (Awesome on the mic, would be able to take advantage of that more in TNA.)

2) Ted DiBiase (Guy seems like the traditional babyface, don't like him as a heel. Has good size which is always a plus in wrestling, definitely a lot of upside for him.)

3) Zack Rhyder (Bring him in an utilize his guidoness, perhaps team him/feud him w/ Robbie G who is soon to debut. Way under utilized in WWE.)

4) Cody Rhodes (A lot of young talent in WWE I would have liked to have taken, such as Alex Riley, Tyler Reks, but I either don't know a lot about them or I think they have shown some weaknesses/lapses in judgement. So I'm goin with Cody, I don't care what Vince says, this guy is a solid performer and has really shown it as of late, he was one of the best things about Nxt season 2.)
*Forget to put JoMo's name in there.

5) A monster in the FCW by the name of Austin Jackson. I'd give this guy the power bomb finisher, try and think up good gimmick, and away we go. Guy is like 4 inches taller then Undertaker and built like Batista.

Evan Bourne, Tna written all over him
Jack Swagger, nice feud with Angle
Dudebusters, need the spot light
Big Show, needs some kind of refreshing in his career.

Being sent to TNA:
Evan Bourne, Tna written all over him
Jack Swagger, nice feud with Angle
Dudebusters, need the spot light
Big Show, needs some kind of refreshing in his career.

Being sent to WWE:
Angle, MCMG, Beer Money. That's five.

Ah very nice, you didn't trade garbage to either WWE or TNA.

I could of just made one thread and said "trade 5 wwe w/ 5 tna" but I think most ppl would send garbage to tna from wwe and take the tna stars.
The trade thing wouldn't work for someone like you who wants Angle in WWE, or Swagger in TNA where they can face each other.

Anyway, great post.

We see 100000 of these threads every fucking week.

Well I only got into this section like a day ago, and I looked back 5 pages and didn't see anything like this except "What are your top 5 wrestlers in WWE."

And searched the topic and nothing came up also.

Anyhow, my bad.

Edge-For one, I feel he is being wasted with that stupid GM angle.
Christian-Again, being wasted by the E. Had more M.E status in TNA
Evan Bourne-Does nothing every week but lose and has potential to be a great like Mysterio in TNA
Great Khali-I would like to see him be a force in TNA instead of some crappy love Giant
Chris Masters-Been in the E for 6 years and not have one title to his name

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back