N.F.L. Madden: Stat This!

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
Okay, continuing in my line of Book This! threads, this is also similar to the Smackdown vs. Raw thread.. only regarding the N.F.L. Madden video game. I'd like it if anyone involved would use an up-to-date game, that being the 2009 version.. but if you must, you can use any game you like.

General forum rules apply, but in this thread what I'm mainly asking for is this. Start a Franchise. You can pick one or more teams. (up to 32 if you really wanna write a lot) From this point, it's your goal if you post in this thread, to explain your weekly adventures including the most important detail.. every statistic you have. (even the stupid ones, like pancake blocks and punt stats)

The easiest way to go about this is, after every game you have.. go to your Stats section of the game.. and post your team's stats, as well as your opponent. Feel completely free to explain any details you might have about the game and your experiences. Help others who read to experience the excitement of the game.

I'll restart a season, playing 7 minute quarters, on All-Pro difficulty and I'll be playing mainly as the Carolina Panthers. I do (from time to time) play other games, depending on how big a match-up it is. And once I get to the playoffs, I play every game.

Currently, I'm already in the playoffs and an example of posting the excitement of the game.. I'll give a small example.

New Orleans Saints @ Green Bay Packers: N.F.C. Wildcard Game: (I'm not posting stats because this is just a general example of posting an "in-game" experience.)

It was the 4th Quarter. The Saints (played by me) were up 20-14, with 1:09 left in the game. Aaron Rodgers lead the Green Bay Packers down the field, which ended in the endzone via a touchdown pass to Greg Jennings to put them up 21-20 with only 19 seconds on the clock.

On the following kickoff, I let the ball fly out of the endzone, so no time would run off. From the 20, I marched the Saints back down field, with only that 19 seconds and 2 timeouts. On the first play, it was a 25 yd. pass, from Brees to Bush that ticked the clock down to 8 seconds and put the ball on the 45 yd line. From there, a pass to Robert Meachem and a quick timeout set the ball up on the 33 yd. line of the Pack, and the game ended with a FG as time expired, sending Green Bay home for the season, and the Saints on to the Divisional Round.. 23-21.

Now.. that's just a small example. I'll likely try my hardest, the next time I'm on, to post stats from my first game. What I'm going to attempt doing is this.

I'll restart a Franchise, dedicated to this thread. I'll begin in pre-season and play as if it were real life. (Meaning, I'll pull my starters after a couple series of play) 7 min. Quarters on All-Pro. Regular rules apply. I'll post complete stats, as well as the stats (once the reg. season begins) of the top performers in the entire league. Any transactions from any team, I'll post them as well. And I'll do it from week to week, via the progression of the game.

Anyone is welcome to join, just try to follow the guidelines of doing so.

Back by popular demand. (someone asked why I never went through with it. :lmao:)

Pre-Season Stats: Carolina:

Passing:
Jake Delhomme: 136.2 Rating, 416 yds., 6 TD, 1 INT, 25 long, 0 sack, 39 for 44, 88% comp., 9.4 avg., 104.0 avg. game.
Josh McCown: 133.5 Rating, 271 yds., 3 TD, 1 INT, 44 long, 3 sacks, 19 for 25, 76% comp., 10.8 avg., 90.3 avg. game.
Matt Moore: 81.3 Rating, 346 yds., 2 TD, 3 INT, 30 long, 2 sacks, 23 for 35, 65% comp., 9.8 avg., 86.5 avg. game.

Rushing:
Jonathan Stewart: 225 yds., 4 TD, 38 carries, 5.9 avg., 56.2 avg. game, 10 broken tackles, 74 yds. After 1st hit, 2 - 20+ runs, 22 (longest)
DeAngelo Williams: 197 yds., 2 TD, 30 carries, 6.5 avg., 49.2 avg. game, 9 broken tackles, 54 yds. After 9
Nick Goings: 207 yds., 0 TD, 31 carries, 6.6 avg., 69.0 avg. game, 1 fumble, 1 broken tackle, 56 yds. After 1st hit, 1 - 20+ run, 39 (longest)
Josh McCown: 18 yds., 0 TD, 2 carries, 9.0 avg., 6.0 avg. game, 4 yds. After 1st hit, 11 yds (longest)
Matt Moore: 4 yds., 1 TD, 1 carry, 4.0, 1.0 avg. game, 1 fumble, 4 yds. (longest)

Receiving:
Muhsin Muhammad: 11 rec., 134 yds., 3 TD
Steve Smith: 11 rec., 109 yds, 1 TD
Dwayne Jarrett: 11 rec., 169 yds., 1 TD
Kenneth Moore: 10 rec., 141 yds., 0 TD
Dante Rosario: 10 rec., 89 yds., 2 TD
D.J. Hackett: 6 rec., 117 yds., 0 TD
Jeff King: 5 rec., 56 yds., 0 TD
Jason Carter: 4 rec., 83 yds., 1 TD
Gary Barnidge: 4 rec., 37 yds, 1 TD
Brad Hoover: 4 rec., 31 yds., 1 TD
DeAngelo Williams: 3 rec., 33 yds., 0 TD
Mark Jones: 2 rec., 34 yds., 1 TD

Blocking Leaders:
Travelle Wharton: 9 pancake blocks
Keydrick Vincent: 5 pancake blocks
--------
Jeff Otah: 1 sack allowed
Jeremy Bridges: 1 sack allowed

Total Defensive:

Tackle Leaders:
Jon Beason: 20
Charles Godfrey: 15
Ken Lucas: 14
Chris Harris: 13
Nate Salley: 12
Chris Gamble: 12
Richard Marshall: 10

Sack Leaders:
Hilee Taylor: 2
Julius Peppers: 2
Darwin Walker: 2
J’Vonne Parker: 1
Landon Johnson: 1
Tyler Brayton: 1

INT Leaders:
Quinton Teal: 3
Jon Beason: 2
Richard Marshall: 2
Chris Harris: 2
Nate Salley: 1
Ken Lucas: 1
Na’il Diggs: 1

Forced Fumble:
C.J. Wilson: 1

Fumble Recovery:

Defensive TD Leaders:
Quinton Teal: 1

Kicking:
John Kasay: 2 of 3 made, 66 % 38 long, 14 for 14 XP, missed 50+, 10 Kickoffs.
Rhys Lloyd: 8 for 8 XP, 18 Kickoffs, 3 Touchbacks.

Punting:
Jason Baker: 4 punts, 163 yds., 143 net yds., 3 inside 20, 1 Touchback, 47 yd (longest punt)

Kick Return:
Jason Carter: 26.4 avg. return, 5 KR, 132 yds., 32 yds. (longest return)
Mark Jones: 24.0 avg. return, 3 KR, 72 yds., 26 yds. (longest return)

Punt Return:
Charles Godfrey: 1 PR, 15 yds.
Mark Jones: 8 PR, 81 yds., 10.1 avg. return, 26 yds. (longest return)
Jason Carter: 4 PR, 23 yds., 5.7 avg. return, 12 yds. (longest return)

Pre-Season:
Week One: New York Giants @ Carolina Panthers:
Final Score: 21 CAR, 10 NYG

In-Game Experience: The Panther's only played their starters for 1 series before benching everyone on offense. The Defense played until the end of the 1st Quarter.

Delhomme was sharp, connecting 4 for 4, and finding the endzone. While DeAngelo Williams had 4 carries, for 39 yds. Steve Smith wasn't very active, only catching 1 pass for 2 yds. However Muhammad caught 2 for 39 yds and a TD.

Notes: Plaxico Burress pulled his hamstring, and may miss playing time throughout the season.

Week Two: Carolina Panthers @ Philadelphia Eagles:
Final Score: 52 CAR, 14 PHI

In-Game Experience: The Panther's played their starters until the middle of the 2nd Quarter. Carolina's starters ran up 17 unanswered points, before heading into the locker room at half time.

The Second half of the game exploded with 2nd-3rd, and 4th stringers putting up an offensive show.

Week Three: Washington Redskins @ Carolina Panthers:
Final Score: 45 CAR, 7 WAS

In-Game Experience: The Carolina Panther's played their starters thru the 3rd Quarter, and Jake Delhomme found his first and only INT of the pre-season, against the Washington Defense.

Steve Smith left the game with an injured hamstring, but would later be cleared to return. Albeit, he never did.

Week Four: Carolina Panthers @ Pittsburgh Steelers:
Final Score: 42 CAR, 7 PIT

In-Game Experience: The Carolina starters only played 1 series before being benched entirely, both offense and defense, in prep for the Regular season.

Hilee Taylor had a great game, finding the QB for 2 different sacks. Meanwhile, Quinton Teal and Richard Marshall both found INTs that went for 6 the opposite direction.

Pre-Season Transactions:
1. Bengals sign: J. Kitna to 3 yr. deal, worth $9.75M. & M. Simoneau to 3 yr. deal worth $6.00M.
2. Broncos sign: D. Smith to 3 yr. deal, worth $5.28M.
3. Browns sign: P. Ramsey to 5 yr. deal, worth $11.05M.
4. Chiefs sign: M. Gramatica to 3 yr. deal, worth $2.49M.
5. Eagles sign: T. Tapeh to 3 yr. deal, worth $2.19M.
6. Lions sign: M. McBriar to 2 yr. deal, worth $1.84M.
7. Rams sign: R. Mauia to 2 yr. deal, worth $1.54M.
8. Seahawks sign: L. Bentley to 3 yr. deal, worth $4.44M.

Back by popular demand. (someone asked why I never went through with it. :lmao:)

Pre-Season Stats: Carolina:

Passing:
Jake Delhomme: 136.2 Rating, 416 yds., 6 TD, 1 INT, 25 long, 0 sack, 39 for 44, 88% comp., 9.4 avg., 104.0 avg. game.
Josh McCown: 133.5 Rating, 271 yds., 3 TD, 1 INT, 44 long, 3 sacks, 19 for 25, 76% comp., 10.8 avg., 90.3 avg. game.
Matt Moore: 81.3 Rating, 346 yds., 2 TD, 3 INT, 30 long, 2 sacks, 23 for 35, 65% comp., 9.8 avg., 86.5 avg. game.

Rushing:
Jonathan Stewart: 225 yds., 4 TD, 38 carries, 5.9 avg., 56.2 avg. game, 10 broken tackles, 74 yds. After 1st hit, 2 - 20+ runs, 22 (longest)
DeAngelo Williams: 197 yds., 2 TD, 30 carries, 6.5 avg., 49.2 avg. game, 9 broken tackles, 54 yds. After 9
Nick Goings: 207 yds., 0 TD, 31 carries, 6.6 avg., 69.0 avg. game, 1 fumble, 1 broken tackle, 56 yds. After 1st hit, 1 - 20+ run, 39 (longest)
Josh McCown: 18 yds., 0 TD, 2 carries, 9.0 avg., 6.0 avg. game, 4 yds. After 1st hit, 11 yds (longest)
Matt Moore: 4 yds., 1 TD, 1 carry, 4.0, 1.0 avg. game, 1 fumble, 4 yds. (longest)

Receiving:
Muhsin Muhammad: 11 rec., 134 yds., 3 TD
Steve Smith: 11 rec., 109 yds, 1 TD
Dwayne Jarrett: 11 rec., 169 yds., 1 TD
Kenneth Moore: 10 rec., 141 yds., 0 TD
Dante Rosario: 10 rec., 89 yds., 2 TD
D.J. Hackett: 6 rec., 117 yds., 0 TD
Jeff King: 5 rec., 56 yds., 0 TD
Jason Carter: 4 rec., 83 yds., 1 TD
Gary Barnidge: 4 rec., 37 yds, 1 TD
Brad Hoover: 4 rec., 31 yds., 1 TD
DeAngelo Williams: 3 rec., 33 yds., 0 TD
Mark Jones: 2 rec., 34 yds., 1 TD

Blocking Leaders:
Travelle Wharton: 9 pancake blocks
Keydrick Vincent: 5 pancake blocks
--------
Jeremy Bridges: 1 sack allowed

Total Defensive:

Tackle Leaders:
Jon Beason: 20
Charles Godfrey: 15
Ken Lucas: 14
Chris Harris: 13
Nate Salley: 12
Chris Gamble: 12
Richard Marshall: 10

Sack Leaders:
Hilee Taylor: 2
Darwin Walker: 2
J’Vonne Parker: 1
Landon Johnson: 1
Tyler Brayton: 1

INT Leaders:
Quinton Teal: 3
Jon Beason: 2
Chris Harris: 2
Nate Salley: 1

Forced Fumble:
C.J. Wilson: 1

Fumble Recovery:

Defensive TD Leaders:
Quinton Teal: 1

Kicking:
John Kasay: 2 of 3 made, 66 % 38 long, 14 for 14 XP, missed 50+, 10 Kickoffs.
Rhys Lloyd: 8 for 8 XP, 18 Kickoffs, 3 Touchbacks.

Punting:
Jason Baker: 4 punts, 163 yds., 143 net yds., 3 inside 20, 1 Touchback, 47 yd (longest punt)

Kick Return:
Jason Carter: 26.4 avg. return, 5 KR, 132 yds., 32 yds. (longest return)
Mark Jones: 24.0 avg. return, 3 KR, 72 yds., 26 yds. (longest return)

Punt Return:
Charles Godfrey: 1 PR, 15 yds.
Mark Jones: 8 PR, 81 yds., 10.1 avg. return, 26 yds. (longest return)
Jason Carter: 4 PR, 23 yds., 5.7 avg. return, 12 yds. (longest return)

Pre-Season:
Week One: New York Giants @ Carolina Panthers:
Final Score: 21 CAR, 10 NYG

In-Game Experience: The Panther's only played their starters for 1 series before benching everyone on offense. The Defense played until the end of the 1st Quarter.

Delhomme was sharp, connecting 4 for 4, and finding the endzone. While DeAngelo Williams had 4 carries, for 39 yds. Steve Smith wasn't very active, only catching 1 pass for 2 yds. However Muhammad caught 2 for 39 yds and a TD.

Notes: Plaxico Burress pulled his hamstring, and may miss playing time throughout the season.

Week Two: Carolina Panthers @ Philadelphia Eagles:
Final Score: 52 CAR, 14 PHI

In-Game Experience: The Panther's played their starters until the middle of the 2nd Quarter. Carolina's starters ran up 17 unanswered points, before heading into the locker room at half time.

The Second half of the game exploded with 2nd-3rd, and 4th stringers putting up an offensive show.

Week Three: Washington Redskins @ Carolina Panthers:
Final Score: 45 CAR, 7 WAS

In-Game Experience: The Carolina Panther's played their starters thru the 3rd Quarter, and Jake Delhomme found his first and only INT of the pre-season, against the Washington Defense.

Steve Smith left the game with an injured hamstring, but would later be cleared to return. Albeit, he never did.

Week Four: Carolina Panthers @ Pittsburgh Steelers:
Final Score: 42 CAR, 7 PIT

In-Game Experience: The Carolina starters only played 1 series before being benched entirely, both offense and defense, in prep for the Regular season.

Hilee Taylor had a great game, finding the QB for 2 different sacks. Meanwhile, Quinton Teal and Richard Marshall both found INTs that went for 6 the opposite direction.

Pre-Season Transactions:
1. Bengals sign: J. Kitna to 3 yr. deal, worth $9.75M. & M. Simoneau to 3 yr. deal worth $6.00M.
2. Broncos sign: D. Smith to 3 yr. deal, worth $5.28M.
3. Browns sign: P. Ramsey to 5 yr. deal, worth $11.05M.
4. Chiefs sign: M. Gramatica to 3 yr. deal, worth $2.49M.
5. Eagles sign: T. Tapeh to 3 yr. deal, worth $2.19M.
6. Lions sign: M. McBriar to 2 yr. deal, worth $1.84M.
7. Rams sign: R. Mauia to 2 yr. deal, worth $1.54M.
8. Seahawks sign: L. Bentley to 3 yr. deal, worth $4.44M.

Preseason can be pretty boring I await your regular season stats. Nice detail though. I should have mine up in the next couple of days.

Regular Season:

Week 1: Carolina Panthers @ San Diego Chargers:
Final Score: 34 CAR, 10 SD
In-Game Experience: Carolina started the season off in the right way, taking a commanding 14-0 lead, before San Diego fought back with a FG before halftime. In the 3rd Quarter John Kasey answered back with a FG of his own, before Philip Rivers ran one in, bringing the game within 7.

While the rowdy San Diego crowd looked for a late 4th Quarter comeback, it was Carolina who ended up running away with the game, almost literally, scoring 17 unanswered. Kasey hit another long distance FG, Muhammad found the end zone on a slant route pass, and Thomas Davis sealed the deal completely, returning a Philip Rivers INT 59 yds to pay dirt.

L.T. suffered an injury on the 2nd play of the game, his 2nd rushing attempt. He left the game with a shoulder injury and would not return. Darren Sproles replaced him, but only touched 52 yds on 9 carries. Meanwhile, Rivers just didn’t look comfortable without L.T, throwing a total of 3 picks, but managing 228 yds passing.

Passing:
Jake Delhomme: 80.2 rating, 170 yds, 2 TD, 2 INT, 16 for 24 comp. 66%

Rushing:
Jonathan Stewart: 11 carries, 86 yds
DeAngelo Williams: 14 carries, 113 yds, 1 TD
Steve Smith: 1 carry, 29 yds.
Brad Hoover: 1 carry, 2 yds.

Receiving:
Steve Smith: 6 rec., 31 yds, 1 TD
Muhsin Muhammad: 5 rec., 54 yds, 1 TD
D.J. Hackett: 2 rec., 38 yds.
Dwayne Jarrett: 1 rec., 19 yds. (1 drop)
Dante Rosario: 1 rec., 5 yds.
DeAngelo Williams: 1 rec., 23 yds.

Blocking Leaders:
Travelle Wharton: 2 pancake blocks
Keydrick Vincent: 2 pancake blocks
Jeff King: 2 pancake blocks
Jordan Gross: 1 pancake block
--------

Total Defensive:

Tackle Leaders:
Jon Beason: 6
Ken Lucas: 6 (2 pass deflections)
Charles Godfrey: 5 (1 pass deflection)
Chris Harris: 4
Dante Wesley: 4
Richard Marshall: 3 (2 pass deflections)
Julius Peppers: 3
Chris Gamble: 2 (3 pass deflections)

Sack Leaders:

INT Leaders:
Chris Harris: 1
Chris Gamble: 1
Thomas Davis: 1

Forced Fumble:
Julius Peppers: 1

Defensive TD Leaders:

Kicking:
John Kasay: 2 for 2, 42 long, 4 for 4 XPs
Rhys Lloyd: 7 kick-offs, 0 Touchbacks

Punting:
Jason Baker: never punted

Kick Return:
Mark Jones: 3 KR, 77 yds.

Punt Return:
Mark Jones: 3 PR, 14 yds.

NFL Transactions & Injury Report:
Karl Paymah (Den) broken ribs, expected to miss 11 wks.
Brandon Marshall (Den) Strained Back, expected to miss 5 wks.
Levi Jones (Cin) Broken Finger, expected to miss 2 wks.
Ladainian Tomlinson (SD) Strained Shoulder, expected to miss 1 wk.

Week 2: Chicago Bears @ Carolina Panthers:
Final Score: 20 CAR, 14 CHI
In-Game Experience: In Carolina’s home-season opener, it was the rookie Jonathan Stewart shining bright in his home debut, with a 1 yd TD to open the game, followed on his very next touch, with an 80 yd run that had Bears defenders trailing in his dust, as Carolina once again took an early 14-0 lead over their opponent.

Chicago answered back with a 48 yd bomb from Kyle Orton to Devin Hester, with 48 seconds left in the 2nd Quarter. However, Carolina used tremendous 2 min. driving ability, allowing Kasey to hit a 45 yd FG Carolina took the game to half, 17-7.

Kasey hit another FG, bringing the lead to 20-7 before Hester torched the Panther defenders for 46 yds, and his 2nd TD of the day. However, took much time was taken, and the game would end with a failed onside kick, allowing Carolina to roll 20-14, 2-0, and start the season off with a victory at home!

Passing:
Jake Delhomme: 60.8 rating, 170 yds, 0 TD, 2 INTs, 17 for 21 comp. 80%

Rushing:
Jonathan Stewart: 8 carries, 106 yds, 2 TD (1 - 80 yd run)
DeAngelo Williams: 15 carries, 77 yds, 2 Fumbles.
Steve Smith: 1 carry, 2 yds.

Receiving:
Muhsin Muhammad: 8 rec., 73 yds
Steve Smith: 3rec., 39 yds
Dwayne Jarrett: 2 rec., 25 yds.
Dante Rosario: 2 rec., 16 yds.
Jeff King: 1 rec., 4 yds.
D.J. Hackett: 1 rec., 13 yds

Blocking Leaders:
Dante Rosario: 1 pancake block
Gary Barnidge: 1 pancake block
--------

Total Defensive:

Tackle Leaders:
Chris Harris: 8 (1 TFL)
Thomas Davis: 6 (3 TFL)
Ken Lucas: 6
Tyler Brayton: 5
Charles Godfrey: 4 (TFL)
Chris Gamble: 4 (TFL)
Julius Peppers: 4
Jon Beason: 3

Sack Leaders:
Julius Peppers: 1

INT Leaders:
Chris Gamble: 1

Kicking:
John Kasay: 2 for 2, 45 long, 2 for 2 XP
Rhys Lloyd: 4 Kick-offs, 0 Touchbacks

Punting:
Jason Baker: 1 punt, 46 yds.

Kick Return:
Mark Jones: 2 KR, 59 yds.

Punt Return:
Mark Jones: 1 PR, 11 yds.

Justin Bannan (Bal) broken finger, expected to miss 3 wks.
Matt Ryan (Atl) Strained Back, expected to miss 3 wks.
Troy Williamson (Jac) Hip Pointer, expected to miss 1 wk.
Cliff Ryan (STL) MCL Sprain, expected to miss 1 wk.

Week 3: Carolina Panthers @ Minnesota Vikings:
Final Score: 42 CAR, 37 MIN.
In-Game Experience: A lot of local news reports criticized Jake Delhomme for not finding Steve Smith enough, or passing enough to be considered a good QB. Delhomme answered those reports in this game, by finding 4 different targets for Touchdowns, and over 300 yds through the air. Infact, Delhomme would remain perfect, without a single incompletion or interception, until the 3rd Quarter.

This would end up being a game of offenses, as neither Defense truly showed up. Smith found the end zone on the opening drive, only for Minnesota to answer back with a TD pass to Rice. Jeff King and Delhomme answered directly back with a 74 yd TD hook-up, as the first Quarter was explosive.

Minnesota would quiet the Carolina faithful, with 10 unanswered scored in the 2nd Quarter, taking Minnesota to half with a 17-14 lead.

Carolina’s DeAngelo Williams and Minnesota’s Adrian Peterson would score one after the other in 3rd Quarter rushing TD’s, only for Minnesota to hold tight to a 24-21 lead heading into the final Quarter.

The 4th Quarter would not disappoint, with a total of 34 pts being scored in all, by both teams. Williams ran one more in, only for TE Shiancoe to burn Panther defenders for 70 yds and answering right back with a TD. Hackett one-upped that with a 69 yd TD on the following drive. Minnesota’s offense stalled, and they settled for a punt. That was the turning point in the game, in which Carolina refused to continue trading leads, as Muhammad found the end zone, putting Carolina up 42-31.

Minnesota scored on a 32 yd pass to Berrian, but with under a minute left couldn’t recover an onside kick. Luck would attempt favoring Minnesota, as Carolina turned the ball over, on a botched attempt to run the clock out. However, Carolina’s defense, who hadn’t shown up all game, finally stiffened and held Minnesota out of the end zone, as time expired.

Tarvaris Jackson had quite possibly his greatest game, ever, passing for 4 TD’s, and 380 yds. Finding Berrian the most, on 9 rec. for 147 yds and a TD. The Minnesota Defense also stood tall, stopping Carolina’s great ground game, forcing Delhomme to prove he could win the game on his arm.

Passing:
Jake Delhomme: 117.7 rating, 304 yds, 4 TD, 2 INT, 16 for 21 comp. 76%

Rushing:
DeAngelo Williams: 12 carries, 80 yds, 2 TD
Jonathan Stewart: 7 carries, 20 yds
Steve Smith: 1 carry, 18 yds.

Receiving:
Steve Smith: 5 rec., 63 yds, 1 TD
Muhsin Muhammad: 4 rec., 34 yds, 1 TD
Dante Rosario: 2 rec., 15 yds.
Dwayne Jarrett: 2 rec., 42 yds. (1 drop)
D.J. Hackett: 1 rec., 69 yds, 1 TD
Jeff King: 1 rec., 74 yds., 1 TD
DeAngelo Williams: 1 rec., 7 yds.

Blocking Leaders:
Dante Rosario: 1 pancake block
Travelle Wharton: 1 pancake block
Jeff Otah: 1 pancake block

Total Defensive:

Tackle Leaders:
Thomas Davis: 7
Jon Beason: 7
Charles Godfrey: 7
Chris Harris: 6
Chris Gamble: 6 (3 pass deflections)
Damione Lewis: (2 TFL)

Sack Leaders:
Damione Lewis: 2
Ma‘ake Kemoeatu: 1

Kicking:
John Kasay: 6 for 6 XP
Rhys Lloyd: 6 Kick-offs, 0 touchbacks

Punting:
Jason Baker: 1 punt, 47 yds.

Kick Return:
Mark Jones: 5 KR, 119 yds, 23.8 avg.
Steve Smith: 1 KR, 34 yds.

Punt Return:
Mark Jones: 2 PR, 20 yds.

Leon Hall (CIN) Broken Wrist, expected to miss 10 wks.
Kawika Mitchell (BUF) Foot Stress Fracture, expected to miss 7 wks.
Ryan Nece (DET) Foot Stress Fracture, expected to miss 2 wks.
Adrian Peterson (CHI) Torn Pectoral, expected to miss 2 wks.

Personal Note: I might start only giving the more "important" stats, as I feel like writing down "Pancake blocks" is rather ******ed. And I doubt anyone reads this, only, for them. :lmao: If so, you need to get a better life.

I might begin just writing more of an "in-game experience" and add the important stats of the game in that, of both teams, so much as just Carolina's.

Tarvaris Jackson had quite possibly his greatest game, ever, passing for 4 TD’s, and 380 yds. Finding Berrian the most, on 9 rec. for 147 yds and a TD. The Minnesota Defense also stood tall, stopping Carolina’s great ground game, forcing Delhomme to prove he could win the game on his arm.
QUOTE]

I'm a Vikings fan and I can only wish to god that he could ever have a game like that. Ironically the Vikes and Panthers are my two fav teams lol. I also like the bolts and u played them too. But I hate the bears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back