My WWE GFX

Status
Not open for further replies.
new piece:

riseandfallofecwjo2.jpg

Yo dude. I like your style of making sigs. If you can make me one than that would be greatly appreciated. Can I have one that is any size. If its too big I can make it smaller. I want Jeff Hardy doing a posed photo in the middle, you know the ones. And then on the right, i want one of him doing the thing where he sort of looks like he is eating a gun, on the turnbuckle. And i want that so it doesnt take up the whole height, and is semi-transparent. And on the other side I want something else Jeff Hardy. Maybe on top of a turnbuckle or ladder. Same effects as the other side. And in a corner in quite small writing I want "soahlt2t" just remember it as Swanton Off A Huge Ladder Through 2 Tables. And can it have a purple theme to it if you know what I mean. If any of this looks bad then you can edit it to make it better. You can add writing down the bottom aswell if you want. Thanks dude. Thanks a hell of a lot if you do it. You're the man, and I'll credit you for it.

Edit: PS: Sorry if I sound too needy/ungrateful.

Did you make that ages ago because I'm absolutely sure I've seen that a loit of times before. Post a new thread when you make new work, so more people will see it

Definately some nice sigs. My favorite is the Rated RKO one and my least favorite, although he is my idol, is the Eddie Guerrero one. It's just too bland. But anyway, great sigs and great luck in the future. If you wanna make a PPV poster visit my wwe ppv poster thread in the Battles thread.

Made how do you do the little text on em like on the DX one you have canderson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back