Kelly Kelly
Eve Torres
Gail Kim
Kharma
Melina Perez
Maryse Ouellet
The Bella Twins
Vickie Guerrero

Although I'll be starting my booking from the 15th August edition of Monday Night Raw, keeping intact most of the storylines as they are, I will make minor changes. As and when you read them, you will surely get what I'm taking about.
Let's hope I can continue on writing every week, and guys, I hope it isn't an issue if I don't write matches. I'm really terrible at it and the whole purpose of this thread is to show you what storylines I would've had after Summerslam.

eiz29.jpg

Before the RAW theme music, “Burn It To The Ground” hits, we see a video montage of everything that happened in the last 15 minutes of WWE’s last pay-per-view, Summerslam. Everyone from Stephanie McMahon, Triple H, CM Punk, John Cena and Kevin Nash are included in it, but there’s one man who stands tall at the end of it, Alberto Del Rio and his newly won WWE Championship.
The live show starts, and as expected he is who walks onto the stage first, and everyone in the crowd is expecting Kevin Nash to follow him to the ring. Because he doesn't, the camera focuses on Del Rio, as he walks down the ramp, much to the screaming joy of his personal ring announcer, Ricardo Rodriguez, who introduces him. As Del Rio gets into the ring, he poses with his prized possession and begins to speak.

Alberto Del Rio “My name is Alberto Del Rio, your new WWE Champion..but you already know that. I have fulfilled my destiny by beating CM Punk for this championship, and I have one man to thank for that – and that is ‘me’. I won this Money in the Bank match to get my title-shot, and

Alberto Del Rio goes on to mention how his match against Rey Mysterio, a.k.a, Little Chihuahua means nothing as now that his destiny has been fulfilled, no one can throw him off his throne. What JR and King bring to the viewers notice is that there was absolutely no mention of Kevin Nash in the time Del Rio was in ring, leaving a doubt in everyone’s mind whether or not Nash would play any role in his match tonight.

As Del Rio walks backstage, we see Triple H and John Laurinitis sitting in the former’s office. The new Chief-of-Operations makes a phone call and he hear him say the following:

Triple H “Call John Cena and Rey Mysterio in my office, please..and tell them it’s urgent.”

There is buzz of uncertainty all around RAW tonight, but next in the ring, we see something, which is equally unbelievable. “The Truth Can Set You Free” is heard in the arena and R-Truth walks out to the ring, for his match. Although we is greeted with a chorus of boos, they turn to wild cheers as Jimmy Hart walks out behind him with the megaphone in hand. R-Truth looks as crazy as he always does, but he keeps looking over his shoulder even though Hart has crossed him and already gotten into the ring.

MATCH ONE: R-Truth Vs Evan Bourne
Before the match, Jimmy Hart shakes hand with Evan Bourne, signaling to the fans that he has asked him for that match. What follows is a back-and-forth contest with Evan Bourne’s agility and R-Truth’s brawling.
After around 7 minutes of action, with R-Truth having an edge over his opponent, Jimmy Hart uses his microphone to shout out instructions. This seems to rattle R-Truth, as he stands in the center of the ring, looking around, shouting “Stop it, L’il Jimmy. Stop it.”, much to the amusement of the fans. Bourne lands a knee to the head of Truth, who falls right in place for an AIR-BOURNE.
Pin – 1-2-3.

After the match, R-Truth still looks dazed and rattled, but Hart comes to the ring and helps him up as the screen fades to black.

As we come back, we see John Cena and Rey Mysterio standing in Triple H’s office, with the COO seated on a comfortable seat.
Triple H “John, last night, I tried calling the match down the line. After watching the replays, I realized that your foot was on the rope, but that won’t be changed, as every referee is capable of making mistakes. With that said, you still have to rematch clause, since you lost your championship.”

Applause echoes around the arena, and John Cena has a smile on his face.

Triple H “Now, I know the most obvious choice would be to make the main-event match, but you lost the title to Punk and as you know, he is no longer champion. You have lost your opportunity and will not be getting it back.”

Before Cena can react, he continues on, facing Mysterio.

Triple H “Even though your match will go ahead as scheduled, Kevin Nash may try and interrupt so you better keep an eye out for him. The match between you and Del Rio is already set in concrete and no changes can be made. I cannot ban Nash from ring-side.”

As we leave Triple H's office, we hear Justin Roberts, our ring announcer, is in the center of the ring, announcing our next match. It's a divas' handicapped match; and Kelly Kelly and Eve all already in the ring. Out comes Natalya as "New Foundation" plays on the P.A. System.

Match 2: Kelly Kelly and Eve Vs Natalya
Even though Kelly Kelly and Eve have the numerical advantage, Natalya is dominating the match. As he has the champion, Kelly in a sharpshooter though, Eve quickly breaks it up with a kick. Natalya is forced to release the hold, but she grapples with Eve and throws her out of the ring, effortlessly. She moves back to Kelly Kelly, who is trying to kick her way out of trouble, but Natalya grabs a hold of her feet and is back in a Sharpshooter. Kelly taps out, and holds her back, screaming in pain, as the referee asks Natalya to release the hold.
Submission: Tap-Tap-Tap.

As the referee has Natalya's hand held high in victory, Kelly Kelly and Eve move to the entrance ramp, still trying to catch their breath. Natalya, still in the ring, asks for a microphone and delivers a message:

Natalya "Kelly, you might have survived getting destroyed last night, but soon, I'll be standing in line to take that title away from you.

The fans are undecided on whether to cheer or boo, so Natalya gets a mixed reaction. The camera closes in on the smirk on her face as the screen fades to black. When we return:

Justin Roberts "The following contest is scheduled for one-fall and the winner of this match will be the #1 contender for the United States Championship.

After all the entrances are done, we find Drew McIntyre, Jack Swagger and Kofi Kingston in the ring, but before the match begins, "Overdrive" by Jim Johnston plays in the arena, and Chris Masters joins JR and King on the announce table, confusing all the competitors in the ring. He doesn't put on the headset, just sets up a chair and sits right in front of the announce table, arms folded and eyes set on the match.

MATCH 3: Drew McIntyre Vs Jack Swagger Vs Kofi Kingston
This is a match dominated by every individual for a couple of minutes. A couple of quick unsuccessful pin attempts. After around 9 minutes though, Drew McIntyre and Jack Swagger have teamed up and are attacking Kofi Kingston. Once he is out of the way, both superstars trade punches. Jack Swagger gets the upper hand and delivers a belly-to-belly suplex. As he moves towards McIntyre to continue his offense though, Kofi Kingston with the 'Trouble In Paradise' out of nowhere. Swagger rolls out of the ring. By now, McIntyre is in back on his feet, and spins Kingston around only for Kofi to hit the Trouble In Paradise yet again. He goes for the cover.
Pin: 1-2-3.

As Kofi Kingston celebrates his victory, Chris Masters stands up from his chair and applauds, as the screen fades to black.

P.S.: Guys, this is my first ever attempt at something like this. I want to start my own storylines, but for now, I'll continue on some of the WWE ones, as you noticed the Kevin Nash-ADR-Punk situation. This is of course only half of the show. I wanted to post something before my post gets deleted due to inactivity or something. Could you please give me some feedback. I want to know what I'm doing right and what I should do better. I know my matches are horrendous, but I really don't get to "watch" wrestling/WWE. I have to read the results online.
Thanks in advance, guys. Hoping to become better at this.

- Try to post it all as one show mate, much better with the full show to read.
- I respect your decision to not write matches in full but not full promos either? I hope you change your mind on this.
- Layout and formatting is good, clear and easy to read.
- Looking forward to seeing the rest of the show. Welcome to BT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back