My sig....

Paradox

American made.
I'm debating changing my sig.... I know that a lot of you enjoy seeing the beautiful Velvet Sky, but. I think I might change it... I Kinda want something new... Who knows though.... What do you think?

You heartless bastard... how dare you even consider taking her away from us like that...

... nah do what you want, change it if you really want to.

I'm debating changing my sig.... I know that a lot of you enjoy seeing the beautiful Velvet Sky, but. I think I might change it... I Kinda want something new... Who knows though.... What do you think?
If you change it I will kill a small animal.

Do you want that on your conscience?

Doc, I'm thinking of Hogan, or Cena. Just cuz Takerfan would hate it...

Like...this?
hogan-notext.png

Wait, thee's someone on here that hates Hogan? How can you hate Hogan? He's Hulk Hogan!

Doc, I'm thinking of Hogan, or Cena. Just cuz Takerfan would hate it...

Have we really become arch rivals? Are you really the Kane to my 'Taker, the Rock to my Austin, the Bret Hart to my HBK?

I wouldn't hate a Hogan one. When did I ever say that I hated Hogan? I like to move mountains and chop down giants and, "Well you know something brother......." However, if you changed it to something with Cena, I would literally have to make a sig with something completely against The Rock, so you would shit a brick. If you changed it to something with Cena, it would literally make it hard for me to finish reading your posts, because I would have to look at that god aweful thing.

Did you see his match at summerslam the way he gets ready for the fu by doing jumping jacks how f**kin annoying can you be.

I may be the biggest ass in the world but it doest take away the fact cena is just awful to watch. sorry to bash your hero.

BBP, you completely didn't answer my post!

Doc, check out the Cena thread, you will learn all you need to know about my feelings towards Cena from there.

HAHA, You make fun of the rock... Yeah about that... I think that we have become Rivals, but were more on the level of Rock vs Triple h on the midcard level... lol But yeah i'm leaning heavily towards it...

Sorry, I'm too busy laughing at my friend's reaction to CM Hardy to find that sad or disturbing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back