• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My roommate stole my credit card

BooCocky

On A Nature walk with Daniel Bryan
from my room when I was sleeping. He was then dumb enough to use it on cigs. I caught him because he was dumb enough to go to the corner store down the street. I used to work there. They have 22 cameras. The camera clearly showed him buying cigs. I should thank ADP for sending me a text every day with my balance in it...

You can actually call your bank on the with the number and say your card was stolen with that and the would get you a new card and you wont have to pay that charge.

from my room when I was sleeping. He was then dumb enough to use it on cigs. I caught him because he was dumb enough to go to the corner store down the street. I used to work there. They have 22 cameras. The camera clearly showed him buying cigs. I should thank ADP for sending me a text every day with my balance in it...

Have you confronted him about it yet? You should definately do that before he even knows you can PROVE it was him. If he lies about it, then you can throw the proof out there and you'll have all the reason in the world to kick him out. If he tells the truth, it'll probably still be pretty hard to ever trust him again, unless he's someone you've known forever and don't think it's in his nature to ever do something like this again. At any rate, I'm really curious as to what happened when you confronted him.

He stole your credit card to buy something as miniscule as cigarettes? Jesus, if I stole your card I'd hit the nearest bar and get shitfaced.

Cancel your roommate
I did.
My credit card once stole my roommate.
Interesting.
Have you confronted him about it yet? You should definately do that before he even knows you can PROVE it was him. If he lies about it, then you can throw the proof out there and you'll have all the reason in the world to kick him out. If he tells the truth, it'll probably still be pretty hard to ever trust him again, unless he's someone you've known forever and don't think it's in his nature to ever do something like this again. At any rate, I'm really curious as to what happened when you confronted him.
I did. He said he didn't do it, obviously and I was like you can continue to lie or tell me the truth. He continued to lie so I threw the proof..
Nicotene addiction is a fucking bitch.
I'm sure he bought more but it started with cigs....

Damn!

Doesn't sound to nice of a roomate. Hope you handle this properly wether it be kicking the shit out of him/her or going to the police. Either way it doesn"t sound like I would want to have them as a roomate anymore.

Yeah, if he lied about taking it, he's an even bigger piece of shit thand he was at the begining of the thread. He's definately gotta go, like now. With or without a fat lip is totally dependent on your own personal style.

I once took my roommate's student ID to check out some books from the university library. I had too many fines on my ID, and he actually incurred some fines on the books I took out on his. Once I'm out of law school, I plan on sending him a cashier's check for a grand to thank him for not calling the authorities on me and to atone for my sin. I mean, it's the right thing to do; he pissed on my laptop and took it to IT services to get it fixed.

he pissed on my laptop and took it to IT services to get it fixed.

This right here deserves its own thread. When are they going to stop making laptops that flip up like a toilet seats? it's like the Dells, HPs and Apples of the world want you to get totally wasted and mistake a laptop for a toilet seat. This also goes for couch cushions, glove compartments and toasters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back