My opinion on.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mexican Geek

It's good to be back!
Basically, this is a Ask AE thread. I want to make it Wrestling related only (even though I have the feeling it won't be possible... ;))

So, we continue the thread on the wine bar here.

OK, Questions?

I'm assuming "Worse wrestler" (or do you mean, the avatars..? ;))

Mhm, Tista, by far. Eventhough he has been improving his matches, it's not close to Cena in way too many aspects, I'm going to mention just some:

-Cena is more athleticthan Tista (Send Batista to make a legdrop from the top turnbuckle and you have this point clear and checked)
-Cena is BY FAR a better draw to the company, which means more TV time, attention from the officials, etc.
-Cena attitude towards the business is the opposite of Batista (at least until Mania 23...) Cena is the kinda guy who will appear in no matter how many TV programs and he always will try to make WWE look good. Batista? if he would speak a little more, then maybe...

So, it's pretty clear, despite the improvements on Batista career, John Cena is (was)kind on a point on his career that he nears the likes of Rock and SCSA as the flag of WWE. I really hope that he returns as a heel, I would even cheer for him! Lol, well I dont know ;)

because you laughed at ours...Like when I laughed at AE's and mine got changed...he's got off lightly!

Lee your probably right Id take A-train anyday over Cena/Tista maybe if youre good they can upgrade you to Randy Moss or something

hey if you guys are gonna end up in here for a while you guys shoud start lots of threads in here and Im sure lots of people would post in them myself included

My Q to u is why are you a fucken ass-dick?

Do you think the reason that you are in prison is because of G-d...u mess with him...he messes with u....u little nut sack!!

You are a nut sack with only one flick of hair on it...u little bitch

Do you think the reason that you are in prison is because of G-d...u mess with him...he messes with u....u little nut sack!!

No cos am in prison and I'm a christian as has colamania, and you've been in prison...

right u dumb shit...

i got the password of someone...went on his account and thus i was punished.

idk about cola...but just like u and him.

which is a banning offence...jeez if you're going to say he went to jail because of GOD then that's a bit stupid. he went to jail for acting like a cunt which is the same reason I'm there, and you were racist too if I remember.

Boyshorts by far, thongs just make them look ****ty...you?

my question not to accuse anyone of anything and I really am curious is what coconuts doing right now considered flaming. like I said serious question

I'd be inclined to go with the boyshorts too. Over the past 10 years...I've seen too many things hanging out of pants, and it's gotten quite unpleasant to see the same thing, no matter how nice the view gets.

Why don't we have a thread here with scantally-clad women here in WZ? I've been wondering that for a while now.

I guess we have the post youre favorite picture of the oppposite sex thread and that seems to hold people over

my question not to accuse anyone of anything and I really am curious is what coconuts doing right now considered flaming. like I said serious question

Bar room rules;

This Forum takes on the same Rules as the Bar Room, Spam and Flaming are allowed

so he's flaming but it's allowed

I always thought you could flame the hell out of anyone once they're in prison, yesterday I think he was waiting to get the ok from someone to flame AE...kinda ******ed but to each his own.

I'd be inclined to go with the boyshorts too. Over the past 10 years...I've seen too many things hanging out of pants, and it's gotten quite unpleasant to see the same thing, no matter how nice the view gets.

Why don't we have a thread here with scantally-clad women here in WZ? I've been wondering that for a while now.

Yeah see the bar room, it's called your favorite pictures of the opposite sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back