• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My ongoing Thursday night connundrum

Radical Canadian Goose

Getting Noticed By Management
Let me give a little bit of a background about myself before I give my spiel. I am a 32 year old Canadian male, who has been watching wrestling since the mid 80s. I work a full time job in a factory from Monday-Friday. I don't watch the product nearly as much as I used to, but one thing has always stayed the same since the days of WCW Thunder and that is my Thursday night connundrum.

No I am not talking about should I watch Friends, Seinfeld and Frasier instead of Thunder or Smackdown. Or these days Big Bang Theory or Impact. I am talking about the fact that I can not stay awake throughout the product on most Thursday nights.

During the Thunder and Smackdown days I was worn out after 4 days of school, gearing up for Friday and readying up for the weekend. I would turn on the TV to watch my favourite wrestlers, then Bam , next thing you know my alarm goes off and I have to go school. This same thing happened to me last night. I decided that after 4 exhausting days at work, I owed myself some wrestling relaxation. I turned on NXT and passed out during the Tamina/Maxine match (this is not a knock at the divas division). I was woken by the phone just before Impact started, so I tried to wake myself up for Impact but I was passed out midway through the first segment.

This is not a knock at any of these products, as I liked or currently enjoy all of the aforementioned brands.

My questions are as follows:

Is Thursday night a bad night to have wrestling on?
Am I the only one who consistently have a problem?
Anybody know a Dr. who can diagnose my sleeping disorder?

Thanks for reading

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back