My next promo

Disturbed

Championship Contender
Nick Taylor-I was wandering why they call this town los angelas?HUH this town is not just mexicans so why should it be called los angelas a freakin spanish name?This huge city also has china town,japaneese town,french town,canadian town,and its in america?ts called los angelas?Thats not fair you should at least divide it up and call it los chien mang parcka luana town.Nevermind that because it doen't matter.I cant change it im just a person right?NO i WRONG im not just a person im naturally talented im naturally gifted and im simply naturally amazing.But the real problem ius Michael Cole.Am i the only one who thinks he sux?I just don't think its right how you suck up to miz.And ill call it what it realy is your kissing his but.Announcers should not be bios and kiss wrestlers like the mizes butt.And you know why Michael?Because my butt taste a whole lot better.Sure Miz is awsome but im better.You should suck up to me and you should feel privalge to kiss my butt.And Michael you wouldnt be the only one.when i first walked into the lockerroom all the other so ccalled talent swarmed around me like i was god they all wanted to shake the naturals hand.My first words were no you cant have my autograph.HA HA why would any of you under class un employed and so called fans deserve my autograph you shouldnt even be in the same room with me.When i set down on the toilet to take a dumparoo the toilet actually talks he says thank you please come again.See if a freakin toilet shows me respect than so should you people.Of course the toilet looks better than all of you especially that ugly fat one with the mold.Now the one behind her i know its hard to see you should get your money back.But ill pay you back just meet me at the hotel after the show.Last week captain insano said i delivered pizza at his house.What a dumb excuse im just saying he was so upset because he asked to shine my boots and i said no.so for all you peeps out there you better get used to me because im the best thing going today like it or not.

Um.....I really don't wanna read it because I see a bunch of misspelled words. The typing is.......um......yea its bad. You need to put a space after each period would help a lot and so would no making it a whole paragraph. Atleast start a new paragraph after each question that you write as that is just proper grammer and would make your promo a lot more readable. This is due to when you just make obvious mistakes like that, it makes one not really want to read it and it forms a negative view in people's mind right away of the post and of you.

Nick...Nick....Hey, you dumb, ignorant, racist, toilet loving buffoon. What is wrong with you man? Every time I hear you speak, you're always dogging on the town you're in. Come on now man...This is the home of the Los Angeles Lakers man. This town is born for winners, of course...you wouldn't know anything about that. It's so sad that every time you speak all I hear is "I'm a tool, I'm a tool, I'm a toolie tool tool".

*Cell Phone Rings*

*Picks Up Phone*

Hello? Yeah this is him, do I know Nick Taylor? Funny thing is I'm standing right in front of him. What's that? Oh, ok, I'll tell him.

*Hangs up phone*

Hey Nick, that was your 1st grade English teacher, she says that she wanted to let you know that you have failed your test. I know....what a shocker right? Hey now, calm down, I don't want you to hurt yourself man, you look pretty mad. It's understandable though. I mean, if I sucked as bad as you did, I'd be pretty mad too. Now look, I'm going to do you a favor. Just walk away man, because every time you open your mouth, I feel as if you're sitting on that toilet that you love so much. Why you ask? Because your entire life goes down the shitter.

If you feel like writing, why not do it here in the section that was created for things like this:

Alternatively, or if you get better... you can apply for WZCW, write these promo's and have it actually mean something. There you will get the best, accurate and professional feedback from some of the best promo writers:

I saw this on the main forum page, thinking it was a new one. My heart just sank.

Still incredible though.

I don't want to make an ass out of myself. I have moved on.... I am to high right now anyways. If you want to see my promos then check out wzcw if I get accepted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back