My Newest Sig (Cena, Thug Life)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecruiser

R.I.P Benoit Family
This is my newest sig. I made it because I was bored and had nothing better to do. My BG was made by doing blk & gry clouds, then I used the poster edges effect, then I used the color balance tool to change the color. The text is HARD ROCK. I used these techniques and that text to make the overall graphic look grainy.

cena_sig1copy.jpg

Rate out of 10 please. Give me some ideas on how to touch it up.

Text is good, pacement of text is good and I like where you put the name. Otherwise, it's not great. Colour is ok, but could be better. Splodges in the BG are ugly and add nothing. Same for the filter. Cuts are decent enough, but poorly placed and shouldn't be so blended/filtered. 5/10 at best.

gycax said:
Text is good, pacement of text is good and I like where you put the name. Otherwise, it's not great. Colour is ok, but could be better. Splodges in the BG are ugly and add nothing. Same for the filter. Cuts are decent enough, but poorly placed and shouldn't be so blended/filtered. 5/10 at best.

Thanks for the criticism at least. The blotches in the bg are there to make the sig look gritty. And can you please expand on your filter comment? I didn'y really understand.

Really like the text. Not a fan of the cloud effect. take off a bit of the sepia tone (or that colour) off the middle pic so it makes it a bit more clourful because the centre one should be the focus compared to the other two. apart that man AWESOME SIG! 9/10

text can use alot of work...and i dont like the effects of cena in the backround...i also dont like the backround...5.5/10
work on the backround, text and pic effect and it would look alot better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back