My Name Is....

Status
Not open for further replies.

logan_punisher

The-SLiM_Punisher
My Name is Daniel Bryan, and I'm the best at getting over. There for I will shock you by stating the true facts. I'm over so much that I have surpassed Cmpunk of all people. When it comes to the main event picture I feel it desperately needed a fresh start. I made that happen by me being over.

My Name is Randy Orton. I have made my heel turn that was needed, that was fresh, and memorable. I made my career relevant. I'm the wwe champion after I cashed in the money in the bank briefcase. Therefore I will be the NEW face of this company. I can help this company get ratings in my own opinion.

Hello My Name is Cmpunk and I'm the best in the world, but have dropped to a feud with the Intercontinental Champion. I understand that it is a smart choice due to the feud with Heyman, but I just don't think its going to be as GOOD as me vs. Brock Lesnar. I was the longest reining and defending wwe champion in a long time. 434 days is a record that will be remembered.

My Name is ... You know what I'm the beast. I will destroy everyone in my path to bring domination. I destroyed Cmpunk for week end and week out and now I wont be around until 2014. When I feud with someone and have a huge match with at wrestlemania 30. My Name is Brock Lesnar.

My Name is John Cena and I'm a 11 wwe champion. I'm loved and I'm hated. I have been down the same road many of times. Overcoming the odds against Mark Henry, & Ryback. I'm going to be out of action for 4-6 months. I will be back and go after the title I lost to Daniel Bryan.

**There are sayings about guys who have made the way and passed the torch to the others. It means a lot when a Guy puts another guy over. Daniel Bryan DESERVED THAT BELT. I understand the storyline. I just don't get why they couldn't atleast give the guy the belt and go a different route. I wish that was the case. Sadly. Passing the torch from Cena to Bryan would of been been the moment. It was ruined. From 1 being bad to 10 being great. Rate the Names given. If you think you could add someone to the discussion. Go right ahead.**

1. Daniel Bryan is a guy who has been a crowd favorite from the start of the Yes! And No! chants. He is a BELIEVABLE champion. 10/10

2. Randy Orton by far is the Daniel Bryan of Evolution. Lets be serious. This guy got over in my eyes then. He needed a tweak. Heel turn may of gotten that. My final answer. 7/10

3. Cmpunk the Best In The World. Held the belt a long time. Had amazing matches. Say what you want. I think he is the best, but not the best of the best. Not a G.O.A.T. 9/10

4. Brock Lesnar is the beast in carnation. He has had outstanding mat he's with John Cena, Triple H, & Cmpunk. Can't go wrong he is still one of the best wrestlers. 9/10.

5. John Cena has been the same for 10 years now. Hasn't changed because he is the TOP GUY. until hes gone he will stay the sane for 10 more years. I know some people will say, "Don't Say That. It will happen now." I don't care. Its true. So until he changes. He's completely Stale. Like Hulk Hogan, & Ric Flair. I'm going to get heat for this but I can't stand the staleness. 5/10.

Explain your ratings. Have Fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back