• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My idea for wrestling show!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sinisters69

Check this out. i need your opinion about this. I rented out a huge ass Warehouse to have wrestling shows there and bought an expensive wrestling ring and i want to start booking random wrestlers from WWE, ECW, ROH, TNA, CMLL, AAA. well u get my drift.

this is an exaple of a show i want:

TNA: X division match
Jeff Jerrett vs. Raven

wwe: Tag team match
The hilander vs. the spirit squad

AAA: regular match
Cibernetico vs. La muerte cibernetica

ECW: ECW Champion match (Extreme rules)
Big Show (champion) vs. CM PUNK (challenger)

P.S. it's just a thought can't garantee it will happend

Not a bad idea...If I was living close by, I'd attend. One thing though...why have the wrestlers wrestle those from the same show? Why not mix it up a bit?

Example:

Jeff Jerrett vs. Big Show
CM PUNK vs. Cibernetico
Raven vs. La muerte cibernetica
ect, ect, ect

I think mixing it up with wresters from different companies would be better. Give the fans something they would never get to see on WWE, TNA, ECW, ect..
:rasta:

WOW, good luck with that! It sounds like a killer idea but how do you plan on booking these wrestlers?

D-Generation-X said:
WOW, good luck with that! It sounds like a killer idea but how do you plan on booking these wrestlers?
Well the easy part is booking them cause i booked AAA here in laredo before all i need to worry about is the cash

how about
Shelton benjamin and charlie hass vs spirit squad for tag titles
RandY Orton vs Jeff HardY vs Nitro
Batista / Benoit vs Paul London/Brian Kendrick Vs Kc James/Idle Stevens Vs Pitbulls for ttc

rhino,raven,team 3-d, and runt vs. rvd, sabu, dreamer, sandman, and balls in a 10 man elimination tag exterme rules

CM Punk vs. AJ Styles

just a couple of matches I'd like to see
by the way if you pullthis show off, you should try to put in on DVD I'd buy it

Tha Maniac said:
You do reallize this is impossible.
actually it is believe me i can put out a kick ass wrestling show. I booked AAA vs. CMLL (mexican wrestling) and that went fucking badass amagine if i book WWE, ECW, TNA, CMLL, AAA, ECT,ECT,ECT..... but believe what u want but it's possible and i think ppl would go!

Sinisters69 said:
actually it is believe me i can put out a kick ass wrestling show. I booked AAA vs. CMLL (mexican wrestling) and that went fucking badass amagine if i book WWE, ECW, TNA, CMLL, AAA, ECT,ECT,ECT..... but believe what u want but it's possible and i think ppl would go!

I don't believe you. And actually I'd like some info. What's your promotions name? How many people will show up? Where at? How often do you do this? I don't believe a damn word you are saying and if it's true post a site or something. I would like to see that AAA vs. CMLL.

Basically I need proof because this is the biggest bullshit I've ever read, and I can't believe people were believing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back