• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My head is pounding, theres vomit in my throat, and I feel irresponcible...

Derf

O.M.G.
Welcome to my worst hangover ever. Last night, some buddys from work invited me over to a house party. Since I moved so far from my mom, I havmn't really done much, so I decided to go over, have a few drinks, and go home cause I had to work in the AM.

I ended up getting alot drunker then I though, drinking so much Vodka, and stumbled home at midnight. It was so bad that the last thing I remember about last night was hitting my head on the car door getting out of it (which is odd, I didn't remember getting into a car to go home) bt I was told by my roomates that I threw up, woke my sister, and threw up again, none of whih I remember.

Now, I'm at home sick, and it's the first time in the two and a half years I've been working that I had to call in sick, and even worse is the fact that the other guys I was with will probably all be at work today. I feel awful, I was always the responcible one that didn't drink on work nights.

Am I really in the wrong here, or was one nightof drinking OK to know I won't be doing it again? Because I feel awful, both mentally and physically.

While never having taken a drink in my life, I can't really speak with any authority here, but if you're questioning yourself this much, I'd think that in your mind you're in the wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back