• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My Friend's Got A Girlfriend And He Hates That Bitch.

ZeroVX

2-Time WZCW Mayhem Champion
He tells me everyday. He says "Man, I really gotta lose my chick in the worst kind of way". She sits on her ass, he works his hands to the bone to give her money every payday, but she wants more dinero just to stay at home.

Well, my friend, you gotta say "I won't pay, I won't pay ya, no way, now now, why don't you get a job?" Say "No way", say "no way, no way, now now, why don't you get a job?"

I guess all his money, well it isn't enough to keep her bill collectors at bay. I guess all his money, well it isn't enough, 'cause that girl's got expensive taste.

"I won't pay, I won't pay ya, no way, now now, why don't you get a job?" Say "No way", say "No way, no way, now now, why don't you get a job?"

Well, I guess it ain't easy doing nothing at all, oh yeah. But, hey man, free rides don't come along everyday.

Let me tell you about my other friend now.

My friend's got a boyfriend and she hates that dick. (The guy too.) She tells me every day. He wants more dinero just to stay at home.

Well, my friend, you gotta say "I won't pay, I won't pay ya, no way, now now, why don't you get a job?" Say "No way!", say "No way, no way, now now, why don't you get a job?" "I won't give ya no money, I always pay, now now, why don't you get a job?" Say "No way!", say "No way, no way, now now, why don't you get a job?"

We got it, it wasn't funny therefore it wasn't a joke.

So I guess trying to recapture the magic I had with the "Date Rape" story was a bad idea?

Hey. That song made Crazy Taxi the SHIT. ESPECIALLY in the arcade. It was so innovative too; a driving game where you stand up. Badass.

obviously one solution

hammer_smashed_face_ep.jpg

Early Offspring was awesome. They sucked MASSIVELY after they recorded Americana though. That was their last good album. God they suck so badly these days.

Early Offspring was awesome. They sucked MASSIVELY after they recorded Americana though. That was their last good album. God they suck so badly these days.

I can get behind that statement one hundred percent. Except a few songs here and there that was definitely their last good album..

Smash-era Offspring was when they were best probably. Self-Esteem is one of those songs that everytime you hear it on the radio (especially if you're drunk), you end up singing every damn last word of the song.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back