My Final Thoughts... I'm Leaving

ryan86

Cody Rhodes Is Top Dog
First I want to say a few things Before I handle some business.
So this is going to be my last post and i am NEVER coming back.

I have allways liked D-Man. You are fair and mature. Smoothe Sexual Chocolate is a guy i would like to party with. He likes good Dro. Brain seems to really have a good head on his shoulders and is extreemly intelligent. Numbers is one of only 7 people on this site who gave a shitt about the same important issues as I. I am talking the real important ones that makes us 7 the intellectuals. George was allways kind and very decent. Coco has a great heart and I think I found my first bromance, lol. (Dont get to worked up guys). Z-Rise was on a whole nother plain of thinking, above what most could comprehend. And I found true Respect for my main dude Canadian Ninja.

But Fuck yoy Slyfox. I hope you get raped in real prison by a 10 inch dick and your walking around like a bitch with your ass bleeding shitt and blood. Fuck you KB you bitch ass dick sucking, fat ass transvestite bitch.

I read the first para and a 'Please Don't Go' chant broke out in my head.

And then I read the end and another chant broke out...

Anyone want to take bets that this guy doesn't make it to 30? Natural selection and all. He's bound to wander in front of a bus eventually.

Reactions: .

I have allways liked D-Man. You are fair and mature. Smoothe Sexual Chocolate is a guy i would like to party with. He likes good Dro. Brain seems to really have a good head on his shoulders and is extreemly intelligent. Numbers is one of only 7 people on this site who gave a shitt about the same important issues as I. I am talking the real important ones that makes us 7 the intellectuals. George was allways kind and very decent. Coco has a great heart and I think I found my first bromance, lol. (Dont get to worked up guys). Z-Rise was on a whole nother plain of thinking, above what most could comprehend. And I found true Respect for my main dude Canadian Ninja.

But Fuck yoy Slyfox. I hope you get raped in real prison by a 10 inch dick and your walking around like a bitch with your ass bleeding shitt and blood. Fuck you KB you bitch ass dick sucking, fat ass transvestite bitch.

Always*

Extremely*

Shit*

You*

His stay on Wrestlezone actually did some good to his spelling. :) Notice how he spelled words like intellectuals and transvestite right? Toodles Ryan. And I'm sad you didn't mention me up there.

usually on a leaving post you explain your enjoyment in being in a community in 3 words; It's Been Fun.
You then generally leave a list of the dudes you have come across that you would bend over for in more ways than one.
Then make a surprise WWE style return months later when you were expected to of retired due to hurt feelings.

However, this topic works as well i guess, Goodbye.

Fuck you. I dont think I've ever agreed with you on anything.

Now I remember why I've never been to Texas.

We dont claim his type as one of us. He makes up a large percent of un-educated 'gangsta' whiteboys found scattered across this place. Houston, Dallas & Frisco are full of them.

You should visit Austin if anywhere. Definately the best place in the state.

This is what happens when someone gets pushed to the edge of sanity.

To be fair when Ryan joined the forums he was pretty much on the edge of sanity anyway, within four posts he was cutting himself with a blunt object while *********ing over Google images of Cody Rhodes, all the while reading up on how WWE should fire three-quarters of the company and of course being one of those republican things, whatever they are. I think they're similar to the KKK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back