My apologies, guys.

The Raven's Epitaph

Getting Noticed By Management
I've just been looking through some of my posts, and whilst I knew I was sticking up for myself, I was also quite an ******** to alot of people.

I thought I'd do the right thing and formally apologise to everybody that I was an arse to. I don't feel like I should list the people that I was an arse to, because you know who you are. From here on out, I'll stand by my own word and promise to keep my own opinions to myself when they aren't really needed - or at least keep them on the down low.

I'd like to call a truce and offer a friendship to those of you who I was an arse to, and whether you accept it or not, that's your own decision and I'll respect that. There were some threads that I had a joke on and didn't turn out to be that funny to some people, which ended up causing about 3 or 4 arguments, so I apologise.

As for my recent "What if...?" thread, that was just my own opinion and although I'm well aware I made an ******** of myself and treat some people like shit in that thread, it was still my opinion - and nevertheless, a perfectly reasonable question. Like Doc said, don't shit on just for the sake of shitting on. Wise words, indeed.

So, without further ado and ramble; I'd like to apologise to everybody I pissed off, argued with or insulted. I've learnt from my mistakes, and it doesn't feel nice to be disliked around here. My apologies, guys.

I've just been looking through some of my posts, and whilst I knew I was sticking up for myself, I was also quite an ******** to alot of people.

I thought I'd do the right thing and formally apologise to everybody that I was an arse to. I don't feel like I should list the people that I was an arse to, because you know who you are. From here on out, I'll stand by my own word and promise to keep my own opinions to myself when they aren't really needed - or at least keep them on the down low.

I'd like to call a truce and offer a friendship to those of you who I was an arse to, and whether you accept it or not, that's your own decision and I'll respect that. There were some threads that I had a joke on and didn't turn out to be that funny to some people, which ended up causing about 3 or 4 arguments, so I apologise.

As for my recent "What if...?" thread, that was just my own opinion and although I'm well aware I made an ******** of myself and treat some people like shit in that thread, it was still my opinion - and nevertheless, a perfectly reasonable question. Like Doc said, don't shit on just for the sake of shitting on. Wise words, indeed.

So, without further ado and ramble; I'd like to apologise to everybody I pissed off, argued with or insulted. I've learnt from my mistakes, and it doesn't feel nice to be disliked around here. My apologies, guys.

Man your OP in the 'What If... thread was actually good and insightful. Deserved the Cigar Lounge that. Hope you ain't backing down for making that.

I'm sorry my attention span lasted for as long as I could stare at Eve's breasts.

All is forgiven, or whatever you were on about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back