MSG show tonight/WZ front page

DeathClutch

HaRDcOrE ChAMpiOn
For thus unaware of what my thread is about here is the link.
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/art...g-event-be-canceled-hhhwwe-return-news-119673

I’m a pretty nonchalant guy, but I’ve just read something on the main page "will WWE @ MSG be cancelled tonight?" and the guy who emailed in Sean, goes on to talk about himself being a fan for 23 years, so he’s at least in mid 20s yet his next line is the wrestlers have had since Wednesday the start of their few days off so they should of made the effort to get into New York.
How ******ed is this piece of shit?

I can’t believe that someone in his mid-20s would be so ******ed to even email WZ asking is the event cancelled because he’s worried about not being refunded. Let alone his fuck the wrestler’s time off and their families Christmas' attitude as long as this douchebag wrestling fan in his mid-fucking-20s gets his wrestling fix of the day and God forbid it will not get his refund if the event is cancelled.

Using common sense if the event is cancelled due to weather either WWE will rebook the event for 2-3 months down the road or they WOULD refund the fans, end of the day it is bad press for both WWE and MSG if they took the fans money and cancelled due to weather.

I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this, but felt compelled to reply to it.

I completely agree with you, i have tickets for tonights house show as well, and am looking forward to it. But if it is cancelled i know full well the most likely thing to happen is it will be rescheduled. So i don't know why that guy is getting all worked up about it, he must not be a native New Yorker, because no one i know from here would react like that to an event being cancelled under these conditions. That being said i've seen on twitter that some divas and superstars are in NYC already, so i guess we'll have to wait and see, and for the sake of the baby who was whining about it being cancelled, i hope the event goes on as planned, because i doubt he has any life whatsoever outside of wrestling. Lol.

Yeah, that was kind of a weird "News article" to post. I thought it was common knowledge that shows get made up if they get cancelled the day of.

It's kind of funny that someone who has "been a fan for 20 years" wouldn't know that.

I fail to see why this was thread-worthy. You're not posing a thought provoking question, just having a bitch about something that doesn't really matter in the first place. I'm guessing this is gonna be closed soon.

Oh and at the point when your post bitching about Sean is larger than the original email he sent, you're probably not a nonchalant guy.

I fail to see why this was thread-worthy. You're not posing a thought provoking question, just having a bitch about something that doesn't really matter in the first place. I'm guessing this is gonna be closed soon.

Oh and at the point when your post bitching about Sean is larger than the original email he sent, you're probably not a nonchalant guy.

I apologize Sean.

Well it's news worthy enough for WZ to post it on their main page so it's good enough to reply to.

Granted when I read it back my reply was harsh, but this is someone in their mid 20s who showed two things one his maturity level (and yes I've questioned mine regarding this thread but shit happens) and two his total lack of regard for wrestlers, they get very little me/family time yet he believes the wrestlers should of made sure they missed christmas and their families just so he could watch his wrestling.

IF MSG had of been cancelled then sure it would of sucked for the fans but it would have been rebooked. Sean's email was poorly written maybe that is what angered me was his total me me me attitude.

anyways enjoy the show Sean.. or should I say HBK/Kurt???

You are such a dick it's actually kinda funny :p

First of all, you naturally assume I'm Sean simply because I find this thread pointless? Haha, alrite.

What WZ was trying to get across was simply that the the MSG show may be cancelled, they weren't reporting on Sean's attitude. WZ does it all the time, they post opininated articles from people who send in information, and readers extract the facts (e.g. whenever anyone sends anything in after a Raw.) Now if you had posed the question "should WWE staff be entitled to time off?" (or something along those lines) using Sean's email as an starting point; that might had provoked a better discussion. But you don't even ask a question (other than '"how ******ed is this shit?"), you just have a little rant. What does that accomplish? Is anyone better off now?

I appreciate the respect you have for the superstars, but seriously, this threat is petty, immature, and overall shit.

HBKurt Angle is right. Calm down bro, dude was concerned, why do you care so much? Am I going to make a thread on what a stupid dick you may be? No. So, let it go.

New York City Based LocalBozo.com battled a blizzard to get to Madison Square Garden for the WWE Raw World Tour house show on 12-26 and has a full review with exclusive pictures at this link:

http://www.localbozo.com/?p=675

Hope you'll take a look and if anyone else was in the house, we'd love to hear your comments. Please be advised however, that this review is intended for non-fans, but I thought maybe you guys would enjoy the pictures.

Thanks for reading.

LocalBozo.com: A Commune For Crazy features originally scripted comedy and horror Web Shots, with a running blog, celebrity interviews, restaurant & bar reviews, upcoming events, and outright insanity, about all things New York, mixed up and served to you in dirty glass.

You are such a dick it's actually kinda funny :p

First of all, you naturally assume I'm Sean simply because I find this thread pointless? Haha, alrite.

What WZ was trying to get across was simply that the the MSG show may be cancelled, they weren't reporting on Sean's attitude. WZ does it all the time, they post opininated articles from people who send in information, and readers extract the facts (e.g. whenever anyone sends anything in after a Raw.) Now if you had posed the question "should WWE staff be entitled to time off?" (or something along those lines) using Sean's email as an starting point; that might had provoked a better discussion. But you don't even ask a question (other than '"how ******ed is this shit?"), you just have a little rant. What does that accomplish? Is anyone better off now?

I appreciate the respect you have for the superstars, but seriously, this threat is petty, immature, and overall shit.

Yes I'm a dick and your point is????

You’re very defensive for such a trivial thread.

And I said I questioned my own maturity over my thread so your point in bring that up is??

Your reply has zero worth of contributing to my thread; you should be cautioned for spamming.

HBKurt Angle is right. Calm down bro, dude was concerned, why do you care so much? Am I going to make a thread on what a stupid dick you may be? No. So, let it go.

My point is this is a guy who's in his mid 20s and should the level of maturity in his email that of a 9 year old and my arguement is more with WZ for posting on their main page, either they did by mistake or WZ were having a laugh at this Seans intelligence.

Not only was his email poorly written, but he made a point saying he was a fan of 23 years and yet expected wrestlers to have ZERO downtime over the CHRISTMAS period with THEIR FAMILIES, just so HE (Sean) could watch his wrestling.

I'm a stupid dick? hmm sure but that is old news. Come up with something more original for future reference.

Maybe you and Sean/HBKurt need to chill out for something trivial you's are highly wond up.

Yes I'm a dick and your point is????

You’re very defensive for such a trivial thread.

And I said I questioned my own maturity over my thread so your point in bring that up is??

Your reply has zero worth of contributing to my thread; you should be cautioned for spamming.

You're frustrating.

Now you say you're a dick, but I thought you were a pretty nonchalant guy?

You're pretty defensive of this thread, too.

Can't caution me, this thread has been moved to the spam section. Hmmm, I wonder why...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back