Most Quoted Member

Who Has Been Quoted the Most Times in People's Sigs?

• Slyfox

• Jonny B

• Jake

• xfearbefore

• The Shockmaster

• William

• Mighty NorCal

• Luther Hull

• Dewey Cox

• Other.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Downward Spiral

I'm Not From Your Country
Who has been quoted the most times in people's sigs?

I'm going to say Slyfox. Apparently he says a lot of quote-worthy things. Insults are quotable, it would seem. Although, some notable mentions in the Most Quoted Member category are Jonny/Jake/xfearbefore, as they seem to have a shitload of sigged-quotes too. Will also has been quoted a fair few times. Even by Dewey Cox. Poor fellow. DC loves him.

I think I've had...one person quote something I've said and sigged it. And that was Will. Good advertising there.

Poll: attatched.

i've had one by Total Impact. go me.
Brahma comes out with some good stuff. however, i think xfear (between the swearing) says some funny stuff

how the hell did Cox made it into the poll ?

You could of added Wes DIAR Justin or me into the poll

I realize I wouldn't win a poll like this, but damn I figure I'd at least make the field. I've been sig'ed quite a bit myself.

Who the f*ck is William? :lmao:

And I love how the guy who has a sig with something I said, voting for Jake. :disappointed: The irony.

And yeah, I'm kinda shocked Justin, RVDgurl, Wes or even HBK-aholic haven't made the poll. Seriously, how many guys on this forum were carrying "I love you" quotes from Becca around for monthes?

Who the f*ck is William? :lmao:

And I love how the guy who has a sig with something I said, voting for Jake. :disappointed: The irony.

And yeah, I'm kinda shocked Justin, RVDgurl, Wes or even HBK-aholic haven't made the poll. Seriously, how many guys on this forum were carrying "I love you" quotes from Becca around for monthes?

:lmao:

At one time not long ago, I had 4 people with 4 separate quotes from me (5 if you count me quoting myself).

With that said, I'll still have to go with xfearbefore.

I went for Jake because someone always has him quoted.

Haha, I remember when loads of people had me quoted because I said I love ____(insert name here) about them.

If I banned you no-one would bat an eye lid... .

I think if Slyfox got banned, posters would come into boards like Jesse and Chester from Dude, Where's My Car? , blink several times and say:

"Dude, where's Slyfox?"
"Where's Slyfox, dude?"
"Dude, where's Slyfox?"
"Where's Slyfox, dude?"
"Dude, where's Slyfox?"
"Where's Slyfox, dude?

I think if Slyfox got banned, posters would come into boards like Jesse and Chester from Dude, Where's My Car? , blink several times and say:

"Dude, where's Slyfox?"
"Where's Slyfox, dude?"
"Dude, where's Slyfox?"
"Where's Slyfox, dude?"
"Dude, where's Slyfox?"
"Where's Slyfox, dude?
I'd laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads