• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Most Over Rated?

Most Over Rated?

• Umaga

• Sylvester Terkay

• Chris Masters

• Great Khali

• Bobby Lashley

• Batista

• Johnny Nitro

• The Big Show

• Mark Henry

• Other (Please Post)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and I realise i've missed out guys like John Cena but I only had 10 spaces to fill and that's also what the "Other" option is for lol

showtyme27 said:
all the people you named are overrated.

My instant thoughts as well soon as i seen the list.

If i had to pick 1 thou i would opt for The Great Khali, the guy was the shittest thing in WWE history, even worse than Giant Gonzales.

I was surprised the Undertaker allowed himself to drop to the level of jobbing for him. I mean come off it, the Undertaker would kick shit out of him hands down everytime. But what does he do instead just to make Khali look good? Drops off one punch/kick. This is the Undertaker were talking about, Funaki or someone ridiculous like that i could understand. WWE made a BIG error with that dude.

Randy Orton isn't Overrated. WWE doesn't even use him for anything good, you **** sucking wanker!

i voted batista...hes always been nothing IMO...any heat he ever had was because of his interactions with HHH.

Yaszie_123 said:
Randy Orton isn't Overrated. WWE doesn't even use him for anything good, you **** sucking wanker!

Maybe if his dumbass would stop failing drug tests and get his shit straight, then they could use him for something good. Anyway, it's Khali without a doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back