Most Impressive Movie Soundtrack of All Time

Xemmy

of the Le'beau family
Most major movies have a soundtrack. Some are terrible. Some are unbelievable.

I ask that you leave out musicals, such as Disney and Tim Burton movies.

The best soundtrack I have ever heard for a movie was for Queen of the Damned. Many of the songs were created specifically for the movie, and it gathered some of the best rock artists people can think of today. From Linkin Park, Disturbed, to Korn. All of their frontmen were used. It contained the original songs- Slept So Long, System, Forsaken, Redeemer, and Not Meant For Me. All of which were written in with vampires in mind.

Which movie soundtrack do you think has had the most impressive collection of songs?

Adam Sandler usually has great rock'n sound tracks like in longest yard, and little nicky
Adam paid tribute to Ozzy not only with good tunes but at the end when ozzy comes out the orb and there playing No More Tears it was a great moment in comedy history

Batman and Robin I always liked the soundtrack and it's the only other movie soundtrack that I've ever owned that's none musical...

I like a lot of the music in Wayne's World also

I like soundtracks with a lot of rock in it and not a lot of pop.....
I like when you can listen to the music even if you don't like the movie

I'd say a few good soundtracks to me...I'm listing just a FEW of my CHOICE faves on each disc...

1. The Punisher soundtrack.
It had a GREAT mix of metal, and alternative, and all around good tunes. You had your Finger Eleven's "Slow Chemical", then Drowning Pool's "Step Up" and Seether feat, Amy Lee's "Broken." You also had, my favorite, Damageplan's "Ashes to Ashes."

2. Daredevil soundtrack
Great songs that rock like. Seether's "Hang On" then Evanescence's "Bring Me To Life" and "My Immortal." Then you have Drowning Pool feat. Rob Zombie on "The Man Without Fear."

3.The Crow soundtrack
I loved Stone Temple Pilots-"Big Empty", then Rollins Band "Ghostrider" and last but not least Pantera's "The Badge."

I think those are my top 3 soundtracks of all time outside of wrestling themes. You kinda notice its harder sounding songs, but I think these were great songs, and a well thought out collection on these soundtracks.

3.The Crow soundtrack
I loved Stone Temple Pilots-"Big Empty", then Rollins Band "Ghostrider" and last but not least Pantera's "The Badge."

i forgot about the crow soundtrack that 1 is classic, i love It Can't Rain All the Time - Jane Siberry & the helmet song is great

also the soundtracks to pulp fiction, resevoir dogs, & jackie brown. also the soundtrack to spawn had some great songs

I'll throw in some Hip-Hop here, as my all-time favorite would easily be the 8 Mile Soundtrack. Not only does this album feature my very-favorite-rapper Eminem, along with his buddies in D-12(who I still see as underrated), but it also features Jay-Z, Nas, Xzibit, Rakim, 50 Cent (back when he was good), and a few more that have slipped my mind. Every track is at least good, if not great, and all the songs mesh very well together. If you're looking for a quality rap compilation, then this is it.

Being the man of instrumentals that I am, there was really only one, well scratch that, two soundtracks that I would put as my all time favorites.

First one is 300, absolutely epic in every way possible, I used to get stoned in the mornings and listen to the last ending track, it would literally bring goosebumps out all over my body, here is the epic track I speak of.

Here is my second favorite track off the 300 soundtrack.

My other favorite soundtrack just so happens to have the same composer, no wonder I like it so much.

The soundtrack is for the Movie Sin City, and the music in Sin City, just like in 300 is absolutely epic, and really helps to tell the story in the film.

My Top 3 would be...

Some Kind Of Wonderful

I adore this movie and the soundtrack perfectly complements it. 80's alt pop at it's best.
[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

Footloose

From Kenny Loggins to Shalamar, pure 80's cheese brilliantly done.
[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

Rocky 4

Real adrenalin pumper.
[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo