• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

More People That Are Too Stupid To Breed

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
3 teens charged in beating death of disabled man posted on Facebook
By Lauren Petty, NBCChicago.com

Two more teens have been charged in the beating death of a 62-year-old disabled man that Chicago police said was recorded on a cell phone and posted to Facebook.

Follow @msnbc_us

Police said a 16-year-old gang member punched Delfino Mora, father to 12 children and a grandfather to 23, last Tuesday in an alley in the 6300 block of North Artesian. Mora's devastated family told NBC Chicago that Mora was on his regular route of collecting cans that he sells for cash when the teens confronted him.

Nicholas Ayala, 17, and Anthony Malcolm, 18, were both charged with first-degree murder and robbery.

Malik Jones, 16, the Latin Kings member accused of striking Mora, was charged with first-degree murder and ordered held without bail Sunday by Judge Adam Bourgeois.

Police said Jones handed his friends his cell phone to start filming, then demanded money from Mora and punched him in the jaw. Ayala and Malcolm are accused of taking turns filming the video, which allegedly showed Mora's head smashing into the concrete.

Mora was found unconscious and died one day later.

Read original story on NBCChicago.com

Police said the video was posted to Jones' Facebook page. He was arrested after police found out about the video.

"If I had them face-to-face, I would tell them I hope they regret it," said Leo Plata, Mora's grandson. "You don't do that to anybody, you don't just go around jumping people for fun."

Jones was charged as an adult and is scheduled to appear for a preliminary hearing Monday. Ayala and Malcolm are expected to appear Monday in bond court.

The attack marks the third time in the past year a Chicago attack has been filmed and the video has led to an arrest.

Source

I mean......SERIOUSLY?

I mean......SERIOUSLY?

:shrug: No amount of stupidity in this world can surprise me anymore. Call me jaded I guess.

I feel bad for the guy and his family. At least they should get some kind of justice out of this. I mean, they have solid evidence it sounds like since the attackers are obviously such morons.

Idiots the lot of em. Real bad ass to beat down on an old, disabled man. Don't drop the soap fellas.

Was the last Chicago beating the one where the Asian kid was bashed in an alley way by gang members?

Make an example out of them and lock em up for life with no parole.

Don't worry, all the sex that these three kids are going to be having over the next few decades is going to be the kind that makes reproduction impossible.

I'm just going to go out on a limb and say that while these people were stupid to do this and deserve jail, I'm going to guess they did the world a favor.

"I'm going to guess they did the world a favor."

Yep, smacking a father to death who was trying to make some extra cash did the world a favor. God forbid someone cleans up the streets a little.

I have to say, I was thinking the same thing as Sly. Not that the man deserved to die or anything and those kids absolutely deserve all the butthole trauma they're going to get, but Jesus Christ. That many kids?

I have to say, I was thinking the same thing as Sly. Not that the man deserved to die or anything and those kids absolutely deserve all the butthole trauma they're going to get, but Jesus Christ. That many kids?

And?

What brain dead moron films himself doing something so disgusting to an innocent man and then PUTS IT ON A SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE?

Do they not have the mental capacity to realise that someone is likely to see it, report it and they are going to get thrown in jail? Thick *****.

The world is a better place with this scum behind bars, I hope they get the shit kicked out of them in prison. To leave 12 children without a father for no reason at all is disgusting.

"I'm going to guess they did the world a favor."

Yep, smacking a father to death who was trying to make some extra cash did the world a favor. God forbid someone cleans up the streets a little.

:lmao:

Yes, I'm sure selling cans for cash is how you pay for 12 children. And I'm sure he reported all the money he earned to the government.

Look, I'm never in favor of murder for any reason. But there are a lot of red flags in this article about the type of person this guy was.

Exactly. Common sense would tell you that if you have no money, you stop having kids. I don't care where you live, common sense has to kick in.

And maybe this guy was an angel. Maybe he was a great guy who did everything the right way, etc. At which point I'd be wrong about doing the world a favor. But, as I said, there are a lot of red flags about this.

"Alot of red flags". Yep, he cleans up trash for some dough. He's 62, probably retired and has 23 grandchildren, so he must've been doing something right.

"Exactly. Common sense would tell you that if you have no money, you stop having kids. I don't care where you live, common sense has to kick in."

Prove to everyone he had no money and we'll be done with it. I didn't see it anywhere in the article...

"Alot of red flags". Yep, he cleans up trash for some dough. He's 62, probably retired and has 23 grandchildren, so he must've been doing something right.

Prove to everyone he had no money and we'll be done with it. I didn't see it anywhere in the article...
If I'm not mistaken, this is the second time I've encountered you, and the second time you have struck me as bereft of intelligence. Re-read this thread, and re-read my comments. If you still don't get it after that, you never will and I simply don't have the time nor the desire to explain it to you. I simply do not care enough.

If you wish to think me despicable, go ahead. You think of me as despicable and I'll think of you as an imbecile. We'll both be happy.

My biggest concern in this whole thread is that based on it's title it sounds like KB thinks you have to be not stupid to breed.

Au contraire mon frere.

If I'm not mistaken, this is the second time I've encountered you, and the second time you have struck me as bereft of intelligence. Re-read this thread, and re-read my comments. If you still don't get it after that, you never will and I simply don't have the time nor the desire to explain it to you. I simply do not care enough.

If you wish to think me despicable, go ahead. You think of me as despicable and I'll think of you as an imbecile. We'll both be happy.

Sign of a beaten man. Stand down sir.

Alot of red flags about the type of person you are in this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back