• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

More Music?

Nick Black

The Heel God
Saw the thread about music and it got me wondering what you all like in general? Suggest some good schtuff.

Personally, I'll listen to almost anything:

Dubstep - Excision, Datsik, Mt. Eden
Deathcore - All Shall Perish, Born of Osiris
Black Metal - Dimmu Borgir
Hardcore - A Day to Remember, blessthefall, The Devil Wears Prada, In Fear and Faith
Random assorted Metal - Asking Alexandria, Children of Bodom, Cannibal Corpse, Mastodon, Avenged Sevenfold, Five Finger Death Punch
Rock - Alter Bridge, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Coheed & Cambria
Indie - Walk the Moon, Gold Motel, Ben Folds, Regina Spektor, Dispatch, State Radio
Rap - Bushido, Nazar, Atmosphere, Tech N9ne
Country - (not gonna list, too many)
Ska - Reel Big Fish, Catch 22, Sublime, Goldfinger
Punk - Rancid, Classic Blink 182, The Stooges, Billy Talent, Sex Pistols, Black Flag, Misfits

GIMME WHAT CHU GOT.

Where's the GRUNGE bro?

Get'cho self listening to some

Alice In Chains
Pearl Jam
Soundgarden
Stone Temple Pilots
Mother Love Bone
Temple Of The Dog
Silverchair
Nirvana
Mudhoney
L7
Mad Season

If you like electronic, listen to the album Crossroads by mind.in.a.box. One of the best damn electronic albums ever, if not one of the best of any type ever.

Also for great independent music, check out The Protomen and Random/Mega Ran.

Abney Park is also awesome if you want to listen to something a bit different. Their latest album is astounding.

Where's the GRUNGE bro?

Get'cho self listening to some

Alice In Chains
Pearl Jam
Soundgarden
Stone Temple Pilots
Mother Love Bone
Temple Of The Dog
Silverchair
Nirvana
Mudhoney
L7
Mad Season

AH. Completely forgot the grunge. If I could post my Zune library I would. The only groups you mentioned that I didn't know were Mudhoney, L7, Mad Season, and Mother Love Bone.

If you like electronic, listen to the album Crossroads by mind.in.a.box. One of the best damn electronic albums ever, if not one of the best of any type ever.

Also for great independent music, check out The Protomen and Random/Mega Ran.

Abney Park is also awesome if you want to listen to something a bit different. Their latest album is astounding.

I'll definitely check that stuff out. I'm always looking for new music to get hooked on.

AH. Completely forgot the grunge. If I could post my Zune library I would. The only groups you mentioned that I didn't know were Mudhoney, L7, Mad Season, and Mother Love Bone.

Fair enough dude, Mad Season is Alice In Chains vocalist Layne Staley's side project, alot more chilled out but really cool. "River of Deceit" is a classic. Jerry Cantrell's solo albums are pretty good too, definitely worth a listen

L7 is a female fronted grunge band.

I have only recently started listening to Mother Love Bone. I'm pretty sure their singer died, and Temple Of The Dog features members of MLB as a kind of tribute...may be wrong though...

Fair enough dude, Mad Season is Alice In Chains vocalist Layne Staley's side project, alot more chilled out but really cool. "River of Deceit" is a classic. Jerry Cantrell's solo albums are pretty good too, definitely worth a listen

L7 is a female fronted grunge band.

I have only recently started listening to Mother Love Bone. I'm pretty sure their singer died, and Temple Of The Dog features members of MLB as a kind of tribute...may be wrong though...

Why is it that every good fucking singer dies or is a drug addict?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back