Money In The Bank Tickets Question.

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
Hello ok so here's the question.

I'm going to be in Philladelphia for Money in The Bank weekend and so here's the question about tickets. Me my brother and father would all be going and getting box seats (not quite sure what comes with that) for 150 dollars each. I find it a tad pricey so we were either going to find cheaper seats elsewhere that need e-tickets OR buy the ppv. What do you think we should do?

I'd say look for cheaper tickets. That's very pricey but it'd be cool to see the PPV live.

Unless your family is loaded in which case get those tickets.

I'd say look for cheaper tickets. That's very pricey but it'd be cool to see the PPV live.

Unless your family is loaded in which case get those tickets.

Not going to lie, probably would be considered uppclass, I also found seats behind announce both for 135 so debating. Don't want to be upper deck and want to be able to see the ring and the ladders and all as well as the intros. I'm thinking if I can't find a lower deck mid level seat I might elect the club seats but I don't know how well seating behind the announce table is. I've been to one Raw back in 2000 and I was only a boy then so I was on dads shoulders for the event behind the announce table, (fun fact Rock vs Kurt Angle was on the card that night) at the smackdown in Calgary I was upper deck and it wa ok, the love event I went too was lower deck and I enjoyed it so I'm very torn.

Behind the announce table would be cool. You could hold up a sign about the forums...maybe one advertising KB's site? :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back